Scotland Meetup?

Stuff from the burger van is, but lovely thick cut butcher made stuff cooked correctly is the mutts nuts

1 Like

Probably just that

I was in Motherwell or Bellshill once a week for 5 years, and every day started at Motherwell Asda or Bellshill Morrisonā€™s cafe for a big breakfast (needed somethingafter driving up from West Midlands at 5 in the morning). The square stuff :face_vomiting: they put on the plates could not in any way be called sausage, but after hearing my Black Country accent they used to shout through to put ā€œlink sausageā€ on mine, much better! :grinning:

1 Like

I wonā€™t ask how youā€™ve reached this comparison.

Perhaps I should have read that before I posted :rofl:

I used to feed at Bellshill Tesco after leaving Condor Glen at Eurocentral - good all day breakfast - or call at Ecclefechan truck stop.

Iā€™m in Port William first two weeks of July , then up to Broughty Ferry for the rest of the month.

Hope to be up in Jockistan in the summer. My Dad was a Perth Man and I was at Celtic Park in 2014 to watch the Saints win the cup! Would be interested catching up with like minded drone enthusiasts in beautiful Scotland.

Probably to late in the year, but i am heading upto Skye then Fort William in November

Theres your probelem mate, Morrisons. A butchers steak or lorne slice beats a suasage hands down :rofl:

1 Like

I have no respect for Scottish culinary arts after I was at a caravan on Bellshill Industrial Estate, and the guy in front of me asked for a Scotch pie. The guy behind the counter said do you want it hot? Aye came the reply, so it got dropped into the deep fat fryer, when it came out it didnā€™t stop dripping grease for ten minutes!!! :nauseated_face:

Theres your second mistake :rofl:

I had a cheese salad sandwich on crusty (still smelled of grease thoā€™)

Aye you want to avoid the burger vans up here, unless of course you have an iron stomach or wanting to raise your cholesterol for some strange reason. Scotland has some fantastic food to offer, some of the best beef and lamb that is renowned worldwide, as is the seafood which we export over 70 percent of??? Not all of us eat deep fried mars bars, drink 20 pints a night and die at 50 :grin:

2 Likes

Mate its a burger van on Bellshill industrial estate :rofl:

Its cheap food for workers, simple energy, nothing more.

We do have good food but you obviously need to pay for it.

Gordon Fucking Ramsey would disagree

1 Like

I was working, Iā€™d just done 276 miles, and then I was off to Inverness, then Aviemore on the way home (880 miles round trip).
I did go into the Best Chip shop one day, and it was brilliant, very fresh fish excellent!

Heā€™d disagree with his fucking self!

3 Likes

New to drone flying and would love the meet up

Iā€™m coming Iā€™m coming