Short notice Sun 12th September 2021 - East Midlands region

@BigDog @Earwig would this petrol sation on the A38 be convinient to meet only 5 mins from the power station.

That’s a lot of PT Cruisers :thinking:

I know where it is mate but Im 5 mins from the power station, if your struggling to find it I can pop down to intercept you ???

i know where the station is just didnt know where parking is and the way to get in had a look on google earh and looks like its gated off. just be easier to follow someone who knows exactly where to go.

I also know where I’m going, just don’t know where the breach in the fence is. Plenty of places to park right next to it though.

where do people usually park ?

Never been there to fly before. I have been to the car boot that used to be held just a little further down the road.

I imagine these gated-off entrances would make suitable parking locations.

thats what i thought. the only logical place for the hole in the wall is in the right. What time we looking at idm when its up to you lot

I think this is also worth keeping in mind.

im not sure but i think the 2 towers inside the airspace we wont have a problem bcs aircraft have to be a certain distance away from objects like towers and stuff. i think it is 500ft or 1000ft cant remeber

Guys, look at the post re. The New Year’s Day meet 2020
There is marked up maps showing were the hole in the fence is.

got it thank you.

get there for 10 is that fine

I’ll try and make it. Just a bit shattered this week and have a busy week next week. (whoever invented work to pay for services from companies that we work for needs a good seeing to)

1 Like

we will be there for a couple hours anyway dont have to be there for 10 on the dot just a rought time

If you park up where you’ve circled and walk along the fence line, at the corner where the road fence meets the field fence there is a gap you slip through :+1:t3:

If that makes sense ??

What time you thinking ??
!
Inked13997e2b328322a9540bc46b9bcd89afd4a0947a_LI|453x500

about 10 ish . just to be clear u can get right up to the towers we arent flying from a seperate field divided by a fence ?

Yep you can walk under the the towers once your in, the first 2 have no vains so you can see/fly all the way through :+1:t3:

ok thought for a min u flew from a different field and if u crash u got to do some drone rescue mission :sweat_smile: