Should I buy this Mavic pro for £400?

Wife’s gonna fuck you up Steve when she sees that table :wink:

4 Likes

Haha’ it’s chalk :wink::joy:

I cant see a usb that fits ac looks like usb cable I have is usb b.

1 Like

Definitely usb b

1 Like

You not got one lying around the house? Maybe a charging cable for your pc mouse? Or similar :thinking:

Any ‘andorid’ charger will do

1 Like

It will be well worth your while grabbing some of the downloads from the DJI MavicPro page

Then you can power up your controller then the aircraft - with the propellers off - and check things out while the Mavic is on the kitchen table.

Once that is done and you have RTFM stick the props on and have a quick play in the garden :slight_smile:

:rofl: thanks everyone. Sorted now Chris helped me out. Just me been Daft. I’ll get it on charge

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t4: All part of the learning curve. Everydays a school day :+1:t4:

That’s the RC charge cable … in the side port … careful to get it up the correct way! :+1: (It will (without much effort) go in the incorrect way up - and can damage to connector in the RC.)

3 Likes

Thanks. All on charge but no light on battery. Chris said must be fully depleted. See if light comes on soon.

2 Likes

Let us know. Next step meet and try mine/car charger ;o)

1 Like

Battery charger working as its charging usb transmitter. I’ll see in abit.

1 Like

Any USB A port with power will do … even laptop USB will work fine … although, depending on spec, the charge rate might be a tad slower.

Yeah that’s all good thanks. It’s just the main battery no lights. Time will tell.

1 Like

On the battery charger there is a USB out, just see if it will charge the controller, just to tick another box

1 Like

£79 brand new here cheaper on eBay used but you can never tell if they’ve been abused.

2 Likes

As per previous replies. Be VERY VERY careful to get the charge cable in the right way up on the side USB connector. I painted a white dot on my cable connector to show me which way up to put the connector in, until I got a magnetic connector which lives permanently in the controller connection point. It’s unbelievably easy to snap off the little ‘tongue’ located inside the USB controller. I exclusively use the large main USB port for connecting phone or tablet to the controller rather than the side connector. Worthy of note is that if you plug a cable to the side USB then it turns off the main USB. So if you connect a phone or tablet via the main USB and it doesn’t work, check to see you have t still got the short cable still plugged into the side.

2 Likes

Thanks Chris yeah that’s all good charging transmitter. Just the Battery

1 Like

Ok so the charger is working.

Leave it a little while and see if you get any lights at all.

I’m guessing theres not enough zip in it to even start the MP?

1 Like