So... what's on your bench at the moment?

It is mate :crossed_fingers:t3: if fires up ok minus the vista hence just gotta rebuild it now, thing is me ass is twitching a bit as the FC isn’t marked up hence gotta work from what I posted last time …

Just double and triple check everything before you put power up its arse

and use a smoke stopper or a power supply with current limit.

I so agree Steve, thats why I thought best to ship over a number of Items, I have a full Flight ScceX stack which comes in at around £100 now days hence may be worth spending a couple of ££ on it.

That said Im glad I dragged all my old stuff out as Iv discovered a skystar ECU what I thought was US is ok and a betafpv AIO which I didnt have the soldering skills for a couple of years ago iv now fixed :star_struck:

1 Like

You bloody know it :+1:t3:

What fc/esc have you got in your Firefly Nick?

This one its just the chip is in a different orientation

Looks very similar to this one although the orientation arrow is in a different position

Your right it does, Im assuming the RX4 is the Sbus :thinking:

And BB in green the buzzer ?

Thats what it looks like to me. Rx 3 and Tx 3 will be for your OSD and will need setting to MSP on your ports tab

Just reading through the old post and your point here stands out, I might move the SBus to another pad well out of the way …

Yeah good point, nothing stopping you from moving the sbus to a completely different Rx :+1:t2:

Yah its gone back together well no magic smoke so far, only problem I have is I cant remember how some of it screwed back together :man_facepalming:t3: .

I will have to check out a few pic’s on line, there fault I came across is with me vista, I think the guy who repaired them took the foam strip off that hold the VTX pin in place. But as always we improvise hence I used a gummy which seems to work well :+1:t3:

Ok all built up just need to strap a pack to it and see what happens :crossed_fingers:t3:

Going to start building up the Beta85 next, after all thats what dinner times are for :rofl:

I have 4 65mm tinywhoops and I decided it would be nice to have a 75mm one.

Rather than buy a new one I’ve converted a spare Mobula6.

I bought a Meteor75 frame, props and 4 450mAH BetaFPV batteries.

I had to do some small mods to the frame to get the motor connectors in, but it works.

I got an amazing 7 minutes of flight from a battery I took off the charger before it had completed it’s charge. That’s rather impressive.

Running Quicksliver with no mods from when it was a 65mm tinywhoop. It probably should be tuned.

I need a bigger box for it now

1 Like

Thats very efficient, specially since you’re using a tri-blade prop. I get about 5 on my meteor running the biblade with betaflight.

Do you know if quicksilver is also adding elrs v3 compatibility with spi receivers?

Yes 100% I have one running with it.

Interesting…

Based on your experience, what is better with quicksilver in regards to betaflight?

Having a quick look at the features… Like this one…

“Torque boost is a highly experimental feature and can smoke brushless motors fast.”

Burn them motors :slight_smile:

TBH it looks good for whoops with “easier” tuning. Will definitely be giving it a go when I have a play with the whoops again :slight_smile:

More responsive. Better crash recovery. No ground effect. Auto turtle mode. Easy setup.