Thanks for letting me in 😉

Total drone newby here albeit a few 1000 hours on rotary camera systems.

Just bought a DJI M2P and loving it.

Since retirement we live full time in our Motorhome travelling around the U.K. and Europe… off to the Americas next year.

I’m sure there will be a few questions to say the least.

Stay safe.

2 Likes

Should read M3P :joy::joy:

Hi @Bobclewley - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the club Bob :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Bobclewley and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

For sure, from both sides, do you have photos from your travels, and of your ‘bus’ ?

2 Likes

Hi Bob, welcome from the Black Country.

1 Like

Oh, and we might have let you in, but try and get out!!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Hotel California? :thinking:

2 Likes

No, Village Inn, Dudley!

1 Like

This is our van. We love it.
Processing: 7001F753-CE57-4D02-A244-68114E404BB0
.jpeg…

4 Likes

Do you tow anything along with it or scooter/ebikes ?

Forward planning for my retirement (few years yet)

1 Like

No. We are 6.7m long and can get to most places we want :wink:

It’s a fantastic life

3 Likes

Many questions for another time, looking forward to your photos

2 Likes

Mt sister and her partner sold their house (Stoke Row, Henley on Thames ££££££££££s), bought a Hymer and spent about 5 years going around Europe in it, from Finland to Greece, loved it.
Bought me a bottle of Polish Vodka back one year, was like drinking petrol!

1 Like

Welcome Bob to GADC :clap: :clap:

1 Like