The Daily Photo Thread

Cheers Steve. Good to be back :grin:

1 Like

Thought the meet had done you in.

Good to see you back pal

Cheers mate.

The meet did do me in :joy: And it did take a week or so to repair!

The 2 month break was due to several reasons; mainly because I’ve been spending too much time droning and doing the vids … and not enough time with the family :roll_eyes:. Plus I needed time to give my knackered knee some rest :man_in_manual_wheelchair:. Oh … and build a solar shed to help with the rising cost of electric.

Hopefully, I am now back in the black with brownie points so can get back to droning … and charging my batteries for free :wink:

6 Likes

Tonight’s sunset

13 Likes

SALTBURN CLIFFS

My first fly out and got some unreal shots!
These are just screen grabs off footage that looked ok as stills.

Let me know what you think.

Highly recommend other pilots to visit for a fly

7 Likes

Some from the pollinations event happening in Birmingham Victoria square.

12 Likes

First #NightFlight #PeaceBridgeDerry

11 Likes

Wouldn’t fancy ploughing that field!:open_mouth:

@firstadekit. Wow Ade, last time I was there it was a huge building site. Looks impressive. Might visit if they’ve sorted the traffic out. :joy:

Hi Colin,

That ‘installation’ is only there until the 18th September, so you better be quick.

I’ve not flown for a while, but had the chance yesterday as we “flew” over the Edstone Aqueduct on the Stratford Canal. Just in time, the heavens opened about 3 minutes later!

England’s longest cast iron aqueduct (475 feet) it was completed in 1816. It’s weird to walk across, as the towpath is set at the level of the base of the trough, so the water level is almost at eye level.

13 Likes

Was awake and out waaaaaay too early!

17 Likes

Same here, nice to catch the god rays.

11 Likes

Judging by the sun position above the horizon … I was out earlier. :stuck_out_tongue:

06:48, the exif tells me.

I’ll give you those 12 minutes, I had to feed the cats before setting off. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I needed the 20 minute drive and 10 minute walk to be able to wake up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow , magnificent shot Dave , worthy of hanging on any wall :100: :heart:

Then it’s just as well that toilets also have walls. LOL!

Thanks, though. :+1:

Today’s view of Dunham Massey

12 Likes

Bridgewater canal at Dunham

13 Likes