The Daily Photo Thread

See that answers my question on what I posted earlier , I don’t know the full specs of the mini 2 compared to ma2 but I think good photos are not allways down to the gear ( it’s the photographer ) by no means am I slatting our drones but I’ve seen Lower spec drones on here do fantastic jobs compared to some newer , hand on heart I don’t mean that disrespectful to those who have spent thousands , did you touch those up wayne ?
I think they look perfect , :+1:t2:

Very slightly with snap seed, they are bracketed

1 Like

Nice shots, what an interesting location I like both the colour version and this one.

I was ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶d̶s̶u̶r̶f̶e̶r̶s̶ babysitting my son’s cats today as he’s on holiday so I took a walk up Cregagh Glen in Belfast to Lisnabreeny Rath at the top of the hill. On the way back down I took a short detour to the American WWll Cemetery @Will-R had added to Drone Scene. These are a few Mini 2 shots from my walk.

Belfast from the top of the Castlereagh Hills

Lisnabreeny WWll American Cemetery

Lisnabreeny Rath (top down)

Lisnabreeny Rath

11 Likes

Winchcombe, Gloucestershire, my home town. Taken on my first ever drone flight. What a buzz! :smiley:

9 Likes

A small-scale standby generation plant near where I live. Uh oh, I’m gonna be full auditor soon enough.

6 Likes

That looks like a good place to visit @Drumsagard
Think I’ll be there shortly, thanks

1 Like

dusk tonight in morecambe bay

Mini 3 pro

12 Likes

There is always a ferry in the way :joy:

Sandbanks chain ferry to Studland in Dorset - Brownsea Island ni the background

9 Likes

A few from the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway earlier today.

13 Likes

Just returned from a long weekend at Pembroke Dock, my ‘home town’. I’ve been out of the drone scene for a couple of months, so it was nice to get back into it again. Weather was fantastic too. Loads of beautiful sandy beaches nearby too.

Broad Haven South

Pembroke Dock:

17 Likes

Welcome back Chris. It’s a bit the same this end.

Some great shots you have there :clap: :clap:

Cheers Steve. Good to be back :grin:

1 Like

Thought the meet had done you in.

Good to see you back pal

Cheers mate.

The meet did do me in :joy: And it did take a week or so to repair!

The 2 month break was due to several reasons; mainly because I’ve been spending too much time droning and doing the vids … and not enough time with the family :roll_eyes:. Plus I needed time to give my knackered knee some rest :man_in_manual_wheelchair:. Oh … and build a solar shed to help with the rising cost of electric.

Hopefully, I am now back in the black with brownie points so can get back to droning … and charging my batteries for free :wink:

6 Likes

Tonight’s sunset

13 Likes

SALTBURN CLIFFS

My first fly out and got some unreal shots!
These are just screen grabs off footage that looked ok as stills.

Let me know what you think.

Highly recommend other pilots to visit for a fly

7 Likes

Some from the pollinations event happening in Birmingham Victoria square.

12 Likes

First #NightFlight #PeaceBridgeDerry

11 Likes

Wouldn’t fancy ploughing that field!:open_mouth: