The Daily Photo Thread

Not had much flying weather here over the last couple of weeks so this is all I’ve managed to get unfortunately :pensive:

8 Likes

Very moody. :+1:

1 Like

Got this last weekend when my daughter wanted to try and get a sunset shot… sadly, too much cloud cover!

5 Likes

Out for another spin to Avebury area late afternoon. Lovely weather, mostly sunny and no wind. I grabbed these with the Mini 3 Pro, no ND filter.

Avebury Henge with Silbury Hill in the background (2 pano manual )

Silbury Hill (5 x AEB > HDR)

Silbury Hill (5 x 48MP manual > HDR)

Silbury Hill (2 pano manual )

Silbury Hill (5 x AEB > HDR)

11 Likes

12 Likes

Merlin’s Mound, also referred to as Marlborough Mound.

It’s unfortunately locked within the walls of Marlborough College. But easily accessible with the Mini 3 Pro. In case you don’t see the Drone Scene info, this mound was built at the same time (over 4,000 years ago) as Silbury Hill (post above), less than 5 miles to the west.

15 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes

I can see your house from there :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful shot Chris. Nicely processed.

Went for a walk yesterday to look at some of the flooding we’ve had. On the way home I remembered about a section of the Tay that would be worth a wander down to and I’m glad I did. It’s a very popular spot in the summer and always crowded, less so at this time of year when the water is really hazardous, especially after days and days of rainfall. The kayakers love it though and there will be some photos of them shortly.

9 Likes

4 Likes

12 Likes

You making the most of this one @Sparkyws before it goes back :wink:

Sunday morning leg stretch with Mrs T in tow, not much use as a spotter as she prefers to wander off and bury her nose in her phone :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

Beautiful colours Darren. Looks like you have had a little rain there.

Sapperton canal tunnel & countryside in and around, Cotswolds Gloustershire autumnal colours
The tunnel was actually captured by drone, too many trees to get Ariel shot.
My visit did not go as I planned so just grabbed what I could.

11 Likes

Thanks Steve, yeah there has been a months rainfall in the space of two days. Add that to already saturated ground and a huge catchment area. Still not as bad as some poor people get though and no homes flooded thankfuly

A bit gutted trains didn’t win the RTF Challenge as I was already planning to visit the GCR today.

17 Likes

I’d planned chimneys :scream::smiley: