The Daily Photo Thread

Yup - cropping the post-stitching wobbly edge bits out brought the edge closer - compounded by the left image of the three having the sun higher in the frame.

2 Likes

I flew my Mini 2 under a canal bridge last week, that struggled to maintain a straight line too.

2 Likes

FPV Rules OK …
@notveryprettyboy had a perfectly straight flight under a canal bridge :grinning::grinning:

8 Likes

Just saw this Steve - wow! :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Mentmore Towers at sunset with the Mini 2. Also trying to master photo editing - any honest opinions appreciated…

13 Likes

Using Irfanview to edit as it’s free! any advice welcome!

11 Likes

Couple from this evening, back field flying one looking east the other west, about 445pm

30 Likes

First time I’ve had it up for a bit, last Friday whilst waiting for an engineer to get to the office.
Not quite there but reasonably pleased with it.

14 Likes

and the quad ??? :laughing:

6 Likes

He’s clearly a married guy :joy: I feel your pain.

4 Likes

Well I messed that alignment up.

6 Likes

But you should get a ‘Dronie’ badge if you don’t already have one Jim :+1:t2: lovely looking sunset by the way :grin:

1 Like

Is that photo not more deserving of the Plonker badge? :blush:

4 Likes

Well that’s another way to look at it Rich :joy:

11 Likes

If you had got it right the sun would have shine out of your a*se

1 Like

Finnich Glen…

Still one of the stupidest, and at the same time best places to fly my drone. Why? Well the iron ore in the waterbed and walls of the gorge, probably had a severe impact on its flight capabilities. Also consider I was very new to drones at this stage, and didn’t have a lot of experience of flying with a poor GPS lock.

Ignore the watermark (as I’m only now developing it), this shot of the Devil’s Pulpit was in Nov 2018.

15 Likes

Bridgewater Canal Narrow Boat.

15 Likes

That would be awesome. Thats a new mission

Pretty sure there isn’t a badge for it though