The Daily Photo Thread

I would love to show your images in my up coming talk Reuuc if poss…

1 Like

Those shots are kick ass and I will be doing something similar at a couple of bridges soon!!!

1 Like

Of course mate :slight_smile: what you talking about?

1 Like

Drone photography, I will credit you for the images shown see my thread members help needed… thanks

1 Like

Just be out a shot this…

51 Likes

Nice mate. Chesterfield right?

1 Like

Yes mate thanks…

2 Likes

29 Likes

I guess it’s not windy out there tonight then?

And damn you lot and your perfectly focused night time photos!!!

I clearly need more night time practice :smiley:

2 Likes

Ha Ha I kept getting high wind velocity warning on the screen so I am quite happy for the 1 st go at it… AND no bloody dramas yaaaaaaay

17 Likes

Tripod mode?

Great photos there mate, care to share your settings ?

1 Like

Hi thanks chris, settings iso 100, shutter 3", white balance 6300, colour was normal and single shot, I tried the HDR setting thats rubbish, and then a small amount of edit in Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC18 and make sure you have it set to turn LEDs of when taking the shot.
Hope this helps

3 Likes

Took this a few days ago but this time, rather than using the DJI Go4 app’s stitched panorama jpeg, I stitched the original jpegs from the SD card in MS’s ICE, and tweaked the image into 2:1 in Photoshop, and reduced the width to 4000 pixels.

Muddy Rugby Pitch

6 Likes

Bloody good job mate :+1:

I’m hoping we’ll see a lot more shared panos now the forum supports it :smiley:

A shame the full screen mode can’t be invoked … but, if people want to post panos at mega resolution and full screen, there are places better set up for that.
Also a full res pano is HUGE and the site would be running out of space for media rather quickly. LOL!

Callywith Quarry digging out Cornish stone. Servicing their turbines on site so chucked the drone out for a quick photo.

19 Likes

Any idea what the do with the quarry once it’s done?

Dog needed walking, drone needed flying! Grogley Woods, Bodmin Cornwall.

24 Likes

Not sure dude.

1 Like