The Daily Photo Thread

Kilve Beach this morning. Our beautiful blue waters here in Somerset. :unamused:

12 Likes

Old village school photo compared with todays.

9 Likes

@McSteamy2010 …roof windows gone and less chimneys, must have central heating now !

2 Likes

That is a brilliant picture, well done.

2 Likes

The fun fair is in town … whoohoo!! :laughing:

17 Likes

Thanks Abby :+1:

Nice shots, Chris. Love the colours👍

1 Like

Thanks mate! :wink:

1 Like

Did you bounce on the trampoline afterwards :joy:

Is that Sam and Frodo I can see…? :grin:

Great picture. :+1:

13 Likes

Thank you Jez. Appreciated.

Marsden Bay South Shields…a bucket & spade beach on my door step , visited today now the bird nesting season is over, practised video and camera function settings ( posts to follow ) Marsden Grotto Pub 127 steps down to the beach was originally home to local miner Jack the blaster who used dynamite to blast a cave in the cliff face in the 1780s. Marsden Rock originally had an arch which collapsed in 1996, in the Victorian period a wooden staircase was installed and visitors would climb to the top to admire the views and in 1903 a choir even gave a performance.

10 Likes

I thought I’d check out one of Ivor’s @Indianabones007 photo locations this afternoon - The Loup of Fintry (a waterfall on the River Endrick near Fintry to the north of Glasgow). After all the recent heavy rain the falls looked great. Despite not really being that far from me this was actually my first time there, but will definitely be back. Got chatting to a couple of guys, one who was flying a Mavic Pro (pointed him in the direction of GADC :grinning:). Kept them (and me!) in the photos to give an idea of scale.

Loup of Fintry - Mavic 2 Pro - 1/5 sec @ f11, 100iso.

21 Likes

Awesome mate! Great colours, glad you got over to see it in full flow. Must have just missed you, I was over again today as well! Wonder if that’s the same 2 guys I was chatting to! It’s some place eh! I’ve fallen in love with it, could sit there for hours watching that ! I’ve got more pics and more footage , will share later as I’m heading back over with my Nikon to try get Aurora! Think I’ll need to move there. I’m sure we’ll numb into each other soon lol

2 Likes

What a fantastic spot, and great photos!

1 Like

A few fireworks photos from this evening. The full set is over here:

11 Likes

Cheers Ivor :+1: Yeah, same two guys. When I saw the drone I asked if one of them happened to be you, they said no but that you were there earlier. Small world lol

3 Likes

Thanks :+1: It certainly is. I was a bit surprised when I first saw the falls, I thought they’d be a lot smaller lol

2 Likes

Sorry to have missed you mate, yeah small world indeed!

A shot from me today

19 Likes

Great shot Ivor :+1:

1 Like