The Daily Photo Thread

@Drumsagard …No not too easy I was thinking its going to be a winter crop so of all things “sprouts” came to mind :rofl: but image 2 gave me the clue, that’s a new plantation on the hill…nice shots …Alan

1 Like

Lovely shots, John. Love the colour of no.2. Didn’t have a clue about pic. 3 though. Well done Alan @Sandbagger !

1 Like

Funny you should mention sprouts :joy:, I was flying back to my car when I popped the camera straight down and thought ‘they look tiny, what are they?’ My first thought was very small crops of some kind, then I glanced to the right of the road I was parked on and saw row upon row of 4ft high trees. Never even noticed them when I stopped my car :joy:

Thanks Chris :+1: The first one is my favourite, only because that’s the pic I set out to take, getting mist swirling about the top was a bonus. I just had to shoot no.2 though when I spun the m2p in the other direction and saw the light.

1 Like

Both pics 1 and 2 are cracking. Catching the mist in them really adds atmosphere to them. It’s the warm colours in 2 which caught my eye in a cold snowy shot. :+1:

A couple from my trip up north this afternoon. And I very nearly didn’t take the drone.

16 Likes

a shot from my back garden nothing special but great weather

16 Likes

The snow just makes everything more appealing. Here’s an obligatory top-down river shot from my lunchtime walk.

10 Likes

Sutton park today .getting higher everytime though trying to beat my fears lol :face_vomiting:… barr beacon closed … :cry:

16 Likes

YeY I got an Ice flyer badge thank you :snowman: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Woodstock Estate, Inistioge, Co. Carlow

19 Likes

@Laina Nice shot …just shows you don’t always need to be high to get good results …your doing fine

1 Like

In fact, you should never fly while under the influence. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl:

Thank you @Sandbagger :smiley:

That tree in the centre! Lovely photo!

1 Like

More photos here :wink:

21 Likes

Stunning shots John!

1 Like

Thanks Graham :+1:

Some images from the Kelvingrove Park area of Glasgow this evening. On one side stands Glasgow University, at the other side stands Glasgow’s Art Gallery & Museum (with the Elfingrove Christmas Event right outside) looking very colourful.
All images M2P - 1 sec @ f2.8, 100iso.

Glasgow University

Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum

Plus a handheld (left my tripod in the car! :man_facepalming:) image on my Nikon Z6 (1/10sec @ f4, 1600iso)

25 Likes