The Daily Photo Thread

Had not heard of Snapseed.

Just downloaded to give it a try.

Thanks

Snapseed is one I used a lot since I first had an Android phone but, until very recently, it wasn’t compatible with RAW photos.
Since got used to Lightroom and in recent comparisons found the results from that superior.

1 Like

Getting this thread back to “photos” … yes, I’m guilty too …

Early morning, one year ago today, camping in Switzerland on my way home from almost 3 months in Italy, I stuck my head out of the tent and it was dense fog lit by bright sunshine.
I don’t normally move fast before my first coffee of the day. This was an exception. I just had to get above it!
The sun soon got things moving and there was almost no trace of fog ten minutes later.

A second one …

10 Likes

Take a few weeks ago when i was down in Norfolk but forgot to enter in the challenge

6 Likes

Some more from Sunday.

8 Likes

I took these a few moments ago

11 Likes

Love that last pic @greenarmy1978

1 Like

Forgot?! Blimey Jeff :smiley:

Tell me you at least flew over it and captured a picture directly above?? :+1:

Damn… :open_mouth: :+1: :clap:

8 Likes

Seconded - amazing photo John!! :+1:

Thanks guys !!

1 Like

@OzoneVibe stunning light Dave

2 Likes

@MementoMori love those rays Richard

2 Likes

yeh shit happens then you remember you where supposed to be somewhere…

No as i was concerned about the aerials in case they caused a mishap

Pitstone Windmill not far from where I’m working at the moment. I see someone else suggested it on the where to fly topic.
I assume the resolution will be better off the Mavic than what’s on my phone.
Really thrilled with the photos / videos tonight.

9 Likes

Elvetham Hall Hotel, near Hook in Hants.

Was there for a wedding on Wednesday, was just returning the MP to my room before things got … serious … and this was what I saw.

16 Likes

Really has been a dry summer, unashamed use of snapseed on iPhone for the filters

9 Likes

Went out last night with the intention of getting some nice photos and video of the sunset at Nash Point Lighthouse.
Things didn’t go as planned, we got stuck in traffic due to an accident, while waiting we could see a thick band of cloud in the direction of where the sun would set, twenty minutes before it was due to set the sun started to set it makes its way behind the cloud, still sat in the traffic jam and ten miles from the destination I decided to take a diversion, I found some interesting lanes I can tell you :smile:
Managed to get to the Lighthouse twenty minutes after sunset, got out of the car and it was blowing a gale :frowning_face:
We then had to quickly walk to get in position to get some of the colour that had come below the cloud, Inspire, Mavic, tripod and DSLR in hand and feeling like a Sherpa we got to the point I wanted to be.
Got the Mavic up as quick as I could and took a few panos, this is about the only one I’m happy with and it would only stitch with ICE, all the other software refused to do a decent job.
I then edited it in Lightroom to get something half decent out of it.
And to top it all off my headtorch lasted all of ten minutes before going flat so had to walk the mile back to the car in the pitch black, oh the fun :joy:
Now time to see if I have anything decent on the DSLR :slightly_smiling_face:
Oh, and the Inspire just came along for the walk :laughing:

12 Likes

They say you need patience and perseverance to be a good landscape photographer ( and these days a very large bag to carry the kit in! :joy:)

Great moody shot Richard, those clouds look ready to wreak havoc!

1 Like

Absolutely cracking photo ! Love those angry :rage: clouds !

Have you posted it on any social media ?

1 Like