The Daily Photo Thread

Look at all those bail trails, wonder which 1 won
:crazy_face:

My place of work yesterday, Gleddoch House Golf & Spa Resort near Langbank in Renfrewshire. I hate it when weddings are held at golf clubs as, being a golf fanatic, I’d rather be out playing than photographing the wedding :joy:

15 Likes

@Drumsagard With you there matey and Scotland"s the place to live if ur a golfer for sure. Looks like a nice course as well. :+1:t2:

Currently having a week in Croatia but decided to take a trip to Bosnia en route I went to visit the Kravice waterfall

11 Likes

I wanted to do that when we stayed in Croatia 4/5yrs back but the trip there was 5hrs, then factor in photo time and trip back I decided against it.

Yeah it’s not close

Hi Doodler
Do you need permission to fly off the prom

wease

Lancaster City Council don’t have a drone policy other than to follow the drone code. Morecambe Town Council wouldn’t know a drone is.
I’ve had no problems at all, my flights are usually around sunset with a low tide and I fly over the Bay, not the houses along the prom.

Cheers mate

Went on a boat trip around Dubrovnik today

11 Likes

First play with the camera . Mavic air mk1 at home. Odd how its so diffrent from another perspective!

7 Likes

Such a beautiful part of the world you live in @LostBoi73 :bowing_man:t2:

1 Like

I took a trip out to Swanscombe peninsula this afternoon. Was a bit too warm to go flying and walking, though, so tried not to stay too long.

3 Likes

That panorama would look nicer in Kuula or Panoee ;o)

2 Likes

Check out Interactive 360 Panoramas - How To Post on GADC

1 Like

Living in the centre of Leeds, I don’t really get to take man countryside panoramas. Instead, here’s a shot of an abandoned rail viaduct that’s been reclaimed by nature since it was shut down several years ago. Got my first drone (Mini 3 Pro) about a month ago and loving the new perspectives it’s giving me on things I see every day!

15 Likes

3 from yesterday

13 Likes

Post BBQ flight with @andreab and one of his many drones!

5 Likes

A few from this evenings trek to Rivington Pike and Pigeon Tower

10 Likes

The first two are 48mp and the last one is a standard image and I think it looks better :man_shrugging:t2: