The Daily Photo Thread

Personally speaking I agree with you - but that is all to do with a couple of thing (IMO). The first is the quality of the light in the 3rd is lush (as we say here in Wales)** and secondly, the rule of thirds is close enough that it gives the image a bit of structure and depth that the other two don’t have. If it was my image, I’d crop a little more off of the left hand side.

Didn’t really get the chance to get the Mini 3 out much during Wales trip, was just far too windy most days. Of course winds calm down tomorrow! :roll_eyes:

A couple of Harlech Castle

2x Zoom

10 Likes

Do you notice any difference when you enlarge them ?

A screen shot of the normal image at 400%

A screenshot of the 48mp image at 400%

2 Likes

I think to tell you would have to take an standard image ( is it 12mp or 20mp ) then a 48mp without moving the drone

I’ll try that out on my next outing, take two identical shots in both formats, see if its worth keeping it on the 48mp which is my normal setting. I have noticed on some of the shots you get a vignetting appearance around the edges.

Bradgate Park

5 Likes

Bradgate 360°

4 Likes

Uncle Albert?

2 Likes

I think you’re right Barrie Dave @MA2flyer :smiley:

1 Like

Taken this morning.

11 Likes

@kvetner Looks like the forth bridge :wink: you moved on from your auditorium :grinning:

1 Like

B/W works good on that subject :+1:t2:

1 Like

A few from my trip home to Burton today:

St Peters Church and Stapenhill

Stapenhill Gardens

Stapenhill Viaduct, this leads from the Ferry Bridge into town.

5 Likes

Kirby Muxloe castle

16 Likes

A wee sortie over the wall? :wink: Great pics :+1:

2 Likes

Yes. Turns out we could have walked down the steps onto the beach at the end of the road. But like idiots, we scrambled over the wall :rofl:.

2 Likes

These things are fast! Outpaced my drone!

6 Likes

Willington cooling towers yesterday, the softer light at sun set making up for a lack of talent!

15 Likes

That image would look stunning on a wall printed on Aluminium. well done that man :clap:

2 Likes