The Daily Photo Thread

@firstadekit. Wow Ade, last time I was there it was a huge building site. Looks impressive. Might visit if they’ve sorted the traffic out. :joy:

Hi Colin,

That ‘installation’ is only there until the 18th September, so you better be quick.

I’ve not flown for a while, but had the chance yesterday as we “flew” over the Edstone Aqueduct on the Stratford Canal. Just in time, the heavens opened about 3 minutes later!

England’s longest cast iron aqueduct (475 feet) it was completed in 1816. It’s weird to walk across, as the towpath is set at the level of the base of the trough, so the water level is almost at eye level.

13 Likes

Was awake and out waaaaaay too early!

17 Likes

Same here, nice to catch the god rays.

11 Likes

Judging by the sun position above the horizon … I was out earlier. :stuck_out_tongue:

06:48, the exif tells me.

I’ll give you those 12 minutes, I had to feed the cats before setting off. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I needed the 20 minute drive and 10 minute walk to be able to wake up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow , magnificent shot Dave , worthy of hanging on any wall :100: :heart:

Then it’s just as well that toilets also have walls. LOL!

Thanks, though. :+1:

Today’s view of Dunham Massey

12 Likes

Bridgewater canal at Dunham

13 Likes

Riverside Country Park, Kent

13 Likes

Dji Mini 3 King Alfreds tower

12 Likes

Wreck

17 Likes

What / Where?

A recent outing to Charnwood Forest

15 Likes

B24 Liberator crash site in the Peak District

F86 Sabre crash site

It has been 23 years since I last visited these wrecks, unfortunatley since then the amount wreckage visible has halfed.

10 Likes

I have noticed the same last time i was up mill hill people take bits from there over the years i suppose Trevor.

Severn valley railway on Thursday at Eardington day 1 of the autumn steam gala.

10 Likes