The Daily Photo Thread

First time shooting at night with the Mini 3 Pro.
Had a few hours spare at the weekend so decided to make the journey to Liverpool to grab a shot I’ve wanted to shoot for a while of the Liver Building. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and am already planning my next night time shoot.

12 Likes

9 image pano

11 Likes

Clear crisp morning, Calverley, Leeds.

10 Likes

First snow before sunrise in Swindon.

15 Likes

Nice one Chris, not even out of my bed yet! :rofl::rofl: Might take a pano from the back garden later. :grin::grin:

Now published in Wiltshire Live too :+1:

3 Likes

@clinkadink , your be a journalist next :joy:

Another image from my night shoot in Liverpool at the weekend.

15 Likes

Great pics. They need to fix their clock or has somebody half-inched the works for scrap metal. :rofl: What were your camera settings for that one?

Early morning around the Royal Armouries, Leeds.

11 Likes

Sunrise, Leeds.

10 Likes

More photos I took at the Minety Lake, Lower Mill Estate, Cirencester ,Cotswolds last Sun 15/01/23.

9 Likes

Timperley with some snow

13 Likes

Last warning!

:rofl:

1 Like

Yes look brilliant shots :clap:

Sunset in Sinfin ( unedited)

5 Likes

little flight around Bennerley this afternoon

8 Likes

Chirk Aqueduct

7 Likes

Out and about yesterday :smiley:

22 Likes

Took this photo of Weston Hall, Weston, Staffordshire, last night at about 1930hrs (19/01/23). Still struggling to get an ideal night settings to honest, but working on it.

It didn’t seem windy but its the first time I had to keep correcting the mini 3 Pro’s orientation and the AEBs didn’t come out all that well. Forgot to put my sticks on the RC :crazy_face: so just used it without them; tricky but ok. Anyway hopefully you think it was worth the effort! :joy:

9 Likes