The Daily Photo Thread

Lovely shots, especially the 4th :clap:

1 Like

I’ve done this too.

AEBs do get affected by strong wind. As for night settings, try slowing your shutter speed down, keep your exposure as low as possible so to avoid excess noise, take several AEB 5 bracketed sets, then stack all of them into one kick ass HDR. This way, you have loads of data to stretch, colour grade, correct, etc.

1 Like

@thewhoosh Lovely photos Keith. :clap: Which of your drones did you use?

2 Likes

Thx for that Chris, I used the Pro setting on Auto for ISO and Shutter speed and took the EV down to the lowest point where I could barely see the hall in the RC.

I also used Auto and adjusted the EV the same way. The former seemed to produce the best DNG, which is what I used but I’ve seen loads better with the Mini 3 Pro at night.

1 Like

Never had that problem with my MP.

:wink:

1 Like

Check the file properties of the DNG, if it was set to Auto, then it could have bumped the ISO up, which will introduce noise. I take mine off Auto so it’s locked on 100. That said, I do think there is a little movement between your bracketed images due to the wind too.

Prince of Wales Bridge this evening. First time my drone has gone out to sea.

10 Likes

I particularly like the 4th and 6th photos! Is the 6th Earl Sterndale! Snowy scenery is a real winner👍🏻

1 Like

Thanks Geoff, yes it is :smiley:

Bit of practice on my day off around St Helens

And two from the waterfront

12 Likes

Very nice :star_struck:

1 Like

Are these with your mini 2 if you don’t mind me asking.

Yes it’s the mini 2

1 Like

See, now why couldn’t I have had a morning like that when I visited. Stunning sunrise shots with the first being my pick of them.

1 Like

Cheers Stuart, yeah top one is my favourite too.

Shipley Glen / Baildon Trig Point, Bradford.
Foggy morning.

12 Likes

Back in the flying seat after some time. Got out early this cold foggy Saturday morning for these shots of the HumberBridge in Kingston upon hull.
Been awhile so need to get back into the photo settings.
Video coming shortly.

12 Likes

Drax Power Station in the fog

Panorama here

19 Likes

Thats a awesome shot Chris

1 Like

Hook Moor Wind Farm, Parlington, Leeds
( Foggy edition )

17 Likes