The Daily Photo Thread

Bruton Dovecote with the Mini 3 Pro.

11 Likes

Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, with the Mini 3 Pro

17 Likes

Top one @clinkadink chris :star_struck:

@clinkadink love the first pic of Clifton bridge with the Ashton Gate Stadium (Bristol City) grow lamps reflecting into the sky :+1:t3:

Cheers Jim. I couldn’t work out what that was when I was there. I even played around with my settings thinking there was something not quite right. It was only when I got home and viewed on the big screen that I could see what it was :joy:

Cheers Rich :+1:

Both taken at Sunset at McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Cannock with mini3P

ISO100
EV 0
SS 1/20 and 1/30 respectively ( was experimenting with pro settings as fairly new to night shots).

9 Likes

That first photo, is awesome :+1:t2: I do like the other one too……

1 Like

Great pics Chris @clinkadink You certainly get about! :+1: :clap:

Thanks John :+1:

It was a good day out. Left at 10 am back at 8.30 pm. Managed to visit 8 sites altogether. No Mrs, no kids, just me and the drone :smile:

6 Likes

Sounds like heaven Chris :joy:

A couple from today’s wander in the Scottish Highlands to the Falls of Dochart in Killin and Ben Lawers Dam. Mini 2

12 Likes

There are a few posts from this location here and other threads, variously spelled as Ben Lawyers or Ben Lawers, but it hasn’t been added to Drone Scene yet, as I discovered when I went to mark it as ‘I’ve flown here’. I’ll add it when I’m home this weekend.

Shipwreck on the Mudway

10 Likes

One of, if not my all time favourite whiskeys. Thanks for the memories and love the second shot from over the water.

2 Likes

Thames water HQ reading,just trying too learn some basics in PS, please excuse the misty look, it was actually getting a bit misty, so I thought id add some more :smiley:

11 Likes

Ardingly Reservoir

Balcombe Place

Ouse Valley Viaduct

13 Likes

@ZBskei Great shots John, was it too cold to wait for a train? :wink: :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been past that dozens of times and didn’t have any idea what it looked like from the river side…

11 Likes