The Daily Photo Thread

Dog about to eat my Avata…

8 Likes

Old boat

20 Likes

Sunday morning pre-work pics.
Leeds.

17 Likes

HMS Diamond outbound from HMNB Portsmouth…

14 Likes

Good to see a 45 at sea…

1 Like

Cromer Pier and Town, taken today.

13 Likes

Lovely day today shooting AstraZeneca’s new R&D Centre in Cambridge.
Air2S

15 Likes

Nice shots, I was there the other week but decided not to fly as it’s and SSSI.

Which ones mate, there isn’t any reply reference in your post?

Click on the icon, it takes you to the post he’s referring to. :+1:

2 Likes

Cheers Dave👍

Thanks mate👍
Yeh, I’d seen that previously.

The way I see the situation is as long as I’m legal and my flight isn’t going to be detrimental to anything then I’ll fly.
When I went up to Malham to vid the cove, I arrived there and the were some perigrins nesting at the cove. I abandoned the flight.

You probably wouldn’t have much air space to fly in if you took notice of all restrictions. Do a risk assessment in your head and if its not going to be detrimental, and it’s legal, then fly👍.

1 Like

Todays early morning pic before work.

Old and new.

12 Likes

Sometimes it feels like Devon is cheating for coastal photos. Went to capture a scan of a large rockslide, but the lighting was too good to pass up on some beauty shots.

16 Likes

Here’s a couple from last night in Chorley ,Lanc’s

It’s the Mormon ‘Preston England Temple’. Groundbreaking happened in 1992 and the thing was finished in 1998 at a reported cost of around 150m. Really strange driving up to the front, I had to go and have a nosey, EVERYTHING is manicured :smiley:. EVERYTHING seems perfect.

The main temple is constructed of Sardinia white granite.

20 Likes

I’ve got this on my radar to go shoot…

Interesting take. You do you.

A quick spin around the Cotswolds Water Park after work. It would be rude not to, especially since I’ve spent all week looking out the window at the gorgeous weather passing by.

Taken with the Mini 3 Pro, no filters (but wish I had in hindsight). The edit includes dehaze, texture, clarity and vignette - zero colour grading since (a) the light was amazing and (b) they are all HDRs.

Minety Lake, last time I was here, they were still building these holiday homes

@grumble - Your RTF for ‘May’ is dead centre

Loved the colours and texture in this one

Summer Lake, holiday homes for 11 months of the year

20 Likes

Brings back fond memories, spent 5 years racing / sailing lasers at the Cotswold Sailing club in the water park. I think the club is still going strong

David

No doubt. There are so many water sports companies operating there today. It’s a beautiful spot for sure.