The Daily Photo Thread

Pele tower, Angle Wales

7 Likes

I was exhibiting at the wedding show at Barony Castle Hotel near Peebles in the Scottish Borders yesterday. In it’s grounds is the Great Polish Map of Scotland.

Barony Castle - Mavic 3 Classic

13 Likes

Thorne island Wales & a bit of coastal landscape

16 Likes

A few from yesterday’s meet, the first location at the Humber Bridge

21 Likes

The second location at the St Andew’s Dock

19 Likes

The third location from the Meet

12 Likes

That is a lovely picture. It is almost like a painting. Well captured.

2 Likes

Thank you. I have to give Google the credit, the drone does it thing and phone just uploads the bracketed photos to google photos. It then stuck them together for me… I did tweak that slightly though, so ignore what I just said, it’s all me :lying_face:!

Sycamore Gap pano

15 Likes

Sacred Heart Catholic Church
Dunlewey, Moneymore, Co. Donegal, Ireland
With mount Errigal in background.

Taken with DJI Air2s
06/09/2023

22 Likes

@Kirky Great pics Rich mate Did you fall asleep with your finger on the button in the last one? :face_in_clouds::rofl::rofl:

@Acedrone Brill shot Jason. Church looks like a miniature model village place of worship against the mountain. :clap:

1 Like

Loooool, yea

No I’ve been watching tutorials on different things, cut a long story short, if your where there’s moving water & you haven’t got a ND filter on to do motion blur & you want to grab the moment rather than bring the drone back, taking single shots in quick succession or burst mode shots, more the better & stack them, you can get motion blur to a certain extent, doesn’t really notice on that picture but the other two in the thread of the forts you can see it around the rocks, thought I’d try it out :smiley:

@Kirky Nice one Rich. It’s always good to try new things, and YT is full of good tips to experiment with. :+1:

1 Like

Sycamore Gap HDR vertical pano

18 Likes

@thewhoosh That’s an angry lookin sky Keith, did you stay dry?

Wow, love that Jason👍.

Yer can’t beat the Air2s👍

1 Like

Prefer this version to the horizontal Keith. Nothing wrong with the horizontal really, I just think the tree gets a bit overwhelmed :person_shrugging:.

Great pics though :+1::+1::grin:

1 Like

Yes I lucky with the rain :smiley:

Beautiful