Yorkshire & Humberside Meet - Hull - Sunday 10 September 2023

Following on from many successful meets at this popular spot

The Yorkshire massive are hosting a meet at the Humber Bridge (Barton side) then onto the fine Bando site at St Andrews quay, on Sunday 10 September.

Sunrise for the day is 0623 so I will be around from then probably, and as has been the case in past meets we will be around until mid afternoon

Poll and further details to follow in the coming weeks

Tagging @group-northeast @group-yorkshumber @group-northwest but of course all welcome.

3 Likes

Oooh, may have to see if we can come over for this, Hubby is from 'Ull, and we could pop in and see his Mum for a cuppa afterwards… Will see what we can do…

3 Likes

I’m in :+1:

2 Likes

This meet is recommnded, It was great last year
The bridge is quite magnificent for the camera drones, just hope weather brighter this year :crossed_fingers:
and the FPV guys are catered for at Lords Line Building

Win, Win :smile:

5 Likes

I’ll try and make this too :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Humber Bridge was one of my first drone flights tbh, and the scene of my most squeaky bum moment… Flying at the limit of VLOS and ended up flying under the bridge and then losing signal with the drone the wrong side… Thankfully it was soon back in contact, but after only having the drone ofr a matter of weeks I thought I was going to loose it!

Still the footage was ok - I know I can do much better now though…

6 Likes

I’m in. Definitely ready for the bando before it’s sealed up and maybe a power loop of the bridge😂

3 Likes

Been looking forward to this one :+1: I’m in

2 Likes

A taster of a long ago meet ;o)

4 Likes

Long drive, but could definitely be up for this! Something different!

3 Likes

Cracking footage…

1 Like

tentative for this one. need to check closer the date

do we have some approx time frames?

1 Like

Here we go Rob:

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Might be possible for me. Shame it’s a day after the birthday challenge (for photos of drones) :slight_smile:

1 Like

0623… I thought there was only one 6 o’clock in the day… if I’m able I’ll be a little later as from other end of 62…

1 Like

I’ll give you a wake-up call at 4am :wink:

1 Like

100% won’t be there. Have fun. :slight_smile:

Naz @Fatboy coming out to play mate?

We’ve not seen you at a meet-up for years :smiley:

2 Likes

@mickydd and @sparkman999 might we see you ?

well then lets see what mickydd says

1 Like