The Daily Photo Thread

Thanks!

1 Like

Oyster beds Brian?

1 Like

Yes that the spot @DougT

Also where the oysters catchers came up from and surprised me on the one in the Panorama challenge! They didn’t like the drone!!!

Went out tonight to try and get a couple of shots for the winter challenge and had a chance to get the pictures of Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth. The colours on the Spinnaker tower are not always as colourful so great to get them tonight.

9 Likes

Some great colours there, Brian! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Dave, came out better than I expected, with a little help from lightroom!

2 Likes

What kind of exposures did you use?

1 Like

I used auto exposure but shot using the 5 shot AEB. Using the raw versions I had to use lightroom as the sky was really noisy with a lot of additional light as you can see in this original

6 Likes

I’ve been playing with partial colouring

9 Likes

Patial “un-colouring”? :wink:

What software did you use? I like it!

I’ve been trying the new RE goggles today, very useful for letting a second person look around from the drone, like an inspection or checking farm etc…

3 Likes

Ssshh but there’s a women behind you …

So you have total VLOS then or is she (the wife) your spotter?

1 Like

It’s an app called colorphoto

2 Likes

Yeah, it looks like the second person in that photo is really enjoying using them :rofl:

Come on Glenn, who are you trying to kid? All googles owners own the goggles for themselves to use, not the bystanders (or the wife) :rofl:

1 Like

Went out looking for smoke coming from cottage chimneys on the coldest morning in a while for the winter challenge. Seems people are saving their wood and coal! So decided to start on my new project for 2019 on aerial images on local villages. This is West Marden in West Sussex.

4 Likes

Later the same day I was driving home with a fantastic sunset. Up by the time I got home and got the MA up I was ally able to get the very end of the colours in the sky

6 Likes

Final one from the same night is my local village of Westbourne in that failing light

7 Likes

Totally clouded in ALL day here just north of Southampton.

1 Like

Sorry Dave should have made clear, that was Friday - been cloudy ever since :pensive:

2 Likes