The Daily Photo Thread

A couple from last year.

Lulworth Cove

An old Railway track to Hayling Island

20 Likes

Some awesome images there well done chap’s.

Sunset Portsmouth harbour

Mavic Air 2 48mp auto Settings.

13 Likes

Cracking picture.
I love the spearhead, it looks like something I saw on Game of Thrones :blush:

2 Likes

great capture - super light.

So now that we are free to travel I decided to go to Halnaker Windmill in Sussex, near Goodwood. However, it was completely inaccessible for people in wheelchairs so had to abandon that plan after an hour and a half drive to get there!

Anyway found this church instead

@PingSpike could we add an accessibility feature to Drone Scene?

7 Likes

Add the accessibility details in the notes box for each location you add, Alex :+1:t2:

And/or I could edit this suggestion-text to ask people to also mention the location accessibility?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s probably easier, if you don’t mind

1 Like

Back field at home, Eggborough Power in the background (Hobbs and Shaw fame) Mavic Mini and a bit of Snapseed.

7 Likes

First day with the Mavic 2 pro. Thought I’d catch the sunset :sunrise:
AEB 3 shot & merged with Lightroom

8 Likes

Having fun @McSteamy2010? :smiley:

2 Likes

Sefton park Liverpool early sunrise after night shift could not resist getting her up in the air

21 Likes

Beautiful shot mate!

Mate! It’s amazing, I thought the MP was good. Then there’s this beast! Wow! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Cheers nice to get out flying again

1 Like

13 Likes

Nice to see some lovely shots coming through - just a shame i don’t have the same freedoms to get out and shoot.

Living in Wales, as I am, we are still very much under the original lockdown restrictions. Personally I’m happy with that but am getting a little jealous of you guys across the border.

Keep them coming and #staysafe

6 Likes

A tale of 2 power stations tonight. Main photo is Drax behind my house and the other is Eggborough (and Ferrybridge if u squint)

Mavic mini and a little Snapseed magic

image

image

19 Likes

Sunset over Sale Water Park.

14 Likes