The Daily Photo Thread

Few stills from last night at Newbridge. The Upper Thames and River Windrush.

5 Likes

Ah yeah how annoying hopefully Wales lifts some of them soon

1 Like

A little fly around Cardiff Bay.

5 Likes

House through the trees in Fradley.

5 Likes

Peaceful.

15 Likes

eerrmm are you having a wee to make that disturbance bottom left in an otherwise tranquil scene ? :thinking:

3 Likes

Spot on mate! You have clearly done this before :smirk:

1 Like

:scream: :joy: :joy:

1 Like


Beeston Castle Cheshire.
Mavic Pro. Auto exposure. 400ft.
Did’nt want to get close as Red kites have been reported nesting in the area

7 Likes

Sunlight & Dust

2 Likes

Peckforton might be a good one too, but yes there are nesting big hawks I’m told - this lockdown had done them the world of good.
Lovely shot BTW and well done for keeping your distance :+1:
Once of a day I lived very close by, I reckon the time I spent on the Sandstone Trail is what got me to get off to the Gulf lol

lord Nelson and me having a good natter yesterday afternoon.
Im sure he said to “Get that damn thing out of my face before I have you flogged” or maybe it was the bottle of wine we took with us talking lol

8 Likes

Carsington Water today shot with the Mavic 2 Zoom

10 Likes

It’s a lovely place - I’ve flown from the campsite just up the road - you can easily reach the water :wink:

1 Like

Popped out for an evening walk to Carrington Moss, near Sale.

9 Likes

nice

You know your buddy’s close when you can read the writing on his drone !

10 Likes

And here’s Ashford from the North Downs of a windy, hazy day. Nice to get the drones up for a bit

5 Likes

On Sunday I decided to go on a little drone adventure to Chertsey which is located on the River Thames so it was a great place to get aerial photographs of boats

6 Likes

Looking down on the Glamorgan Canal. Cardiff.

5 Likes