The Daily Photo Thread

What’s the location please

13 Likes

Boothferry swing bridge yesterday evening. 8.6.20

8 Likes

Stunning

The BT was in the distance of a client shoot I did today so thought I’d get a quick photo

3 Likes

Woke up to this sight from my apartment in Bournemouth (not a drone shot) so I had to send the MA2 out for a closer look.

I didnt stay out too long as I was getting frequent strong wind warnings when i was about a km out (the ship was just over 2km away)

So i didnt mess about with any post processing - these are the jpg below off the drone - enjoy.

12 Likes

Looks like the crew have been having a summer cruise … in the channel. :wink:

1 Like

I noticed on Arcadia the other day and then on this one that someone has hung a banner over the side … If the wind calms down I plan to get a bit closer to see what it says - probably ‘help we’ve been kidnapped by P&O’ :slight_smile:

There were a few Cunard ships around as well but they have gone elsewhere … hoping they come back … would be nice to do a fly over of a decent sized fleet

1 Like

This one is Arcadia. I guess you mean Aurora.

Just these two, now.

Still three in Weymouth Bay.

odd …didnt show up on my app last night …

1 Like

“Ghost Ship”? :ghost:

Brilliant

First go with my M2P on Wednesday evening. It was too windy really but I couldn’t wait to have a go.

Not my house BTW

10 Likes

16 Likes

Lovely shot Steve, the turn of the water into the sunset really adds to a great composition
:+1: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thanks Steve. :ok_hand:

Few photos of Toton TMD taken at the weekend.

11 Likes

Is that part of your trainset @Brian ?

Yep. Toton yard as we call it. Always wondered what it was like from the air. Great photos.

1 Like

3rd picture is my favourite…first 2 i’d have liked to have seen wider …it kind of gets cut off … but great stuff

1 Like