The Daily Video Thread

And here’s the normal one…!

2 Likes

Quick video of the Mersey Gateway, to accompany The Grey Arrows 2nd Annual Birthday Competition - #151 by kvetner. Need to go back when it’s a sunnier day!

2 Likes

Manchester at night. Quite a lot of video noise, but I’m sharing because I was glad I captured the tram as well.

2 Likes

Visiting the Daniel Anderson on the River Weaver, Cheshire, earlier today (video with permission).

More information on the steamboat at:

4 Likes

He k, that is so stable. Love the wave action

2 Likes

Managed to free up some editing time to stitch together the footage from Tenerife. It was a family holiday so only a few clips.

At the end of the vid, you get to see the Police driving past :flushed:

I was on the edge of the National Park in Tenerife… €5k fine if caught… I thought I was on the safe side but when they stopped and turned around about 150m up the road, RTH was engaged and we scarpered :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Flying among seagulls

6 Likes

One from a year ago. How time flies!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: The Great Big Non-Drone Video Thread

Think I’ll give that a go mate, good idea. :+1:t2:

A misty morning

2 Likes

Great sunrise!

This gets you the Golden Hour Flyer Badge for your profile. :+1:

Many thanks, I’ll post the sunsets later as they were quite good but probably need some work with exposures etc.

1 Like

Actually, that vid also warrants the Misty Moments Badge. :wink:

1 Like

Wow, two badges for one video! Onwards and upwards!

1 Like

Was taking photos of a rainbow when these buzzards turned up. No time to put a filter on so the exposure is all over the place, but I had fun trying (without much success) to keep them in the frame.

6 Likes

That’s an excellent bit of tracking! :+1: Those buggers aren’t slow.

1 Like

Thanks… there’s a LOT of empty sky edited out of there :wink:

2 Likes

https://vimeo.com/369149773

3 Likes

Time this thread saw some action, so …

You get a sense of scale around 2:20-2:30 when I appear bottom right in the picture.

12 Likes