The Daily Video Thread

Brings back memories, The Acme Thunderer.
Carried one, every shift for 32 years
Luckily, never had to use it
Initial issue when I joined the Fire Service.
I believe they are still issued to this day

Here you go, a meander up through the village I was brought up in…ilmington. The random you tube music makes it sound a lot more 70s San Francisco than it actually was tbh…

4 Likes

Did you manage to get the smell of napalm off your drone? And where were the batteries when you landed…?

I certainly didn’t have the batteries in Lipo bags for that international flight. :wink:

More cloud messing…admittedly maybe a leeeetle high

3 Likes

That’s an understatement, must have been at least 401 feet there ! :wink:

But officer, I was flying over a 350 foot telecommunications tower…(would that ever work? )

1 Like

Wow, cool video.
It doesn’t look high to me, ehem!!
But then again, I thought the Eiffel Tower didn’t look very tall, until I decided to take the stairs up instead of the lift.
And it does look a lot taller looking down from the top than it does at the bottom looking up.

Hi all, after a couple of months of build and many hours on the sim, I’m just getting used to fpv…

4 Likes

Sea, Sand, Sun and Seagulls @ Sunrise.

Trevone Beach - early morning.

Straight off the SD card - no editing - just trimmed to 50MB.

It never fails to impress me how stable these things are!

4 Likes

A nice cliff in Crete made incomprehensible by one of DJIs editing gizmos…

https://www.skypixel.com/pilot/videos/share/crete-e7b5f93c-3dca-4a04-b3d4-1dcfa40aeeed?account_id=tom-at-rye

And here’s the normal one…!

2 Likes

Quick video of the Mersey Gateway, to accompany The Grey Arrows 2nd Annual Birthday Competition - #151 by kvetner. Need to go back when it’s a sunnier day!

2 Likes

Manchester at night. Quite a lot of video noise, but I’m sharing because I was glad I captured the tram as well.

2 Likes

Visiting the Daniel Anderson on the River Weaver, Cheshire, earlier today (video with permission).

More information on the steamboat at:

4 Likes

He k, that is so stable. Love the wave action

2 Likes

Managed to free up some editing time to stitch together the footage from Tenerife. It was a family holiday so only a few clips.

At the end of the vid, you get to see the Police driving past :flushed:

I was on the edge of the National Park in Tenerife… €5k fine if caught… I thought I was on the safe side but when they stopped and turned around about 150m up the road, RTH was engaged and we scarpered :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Flying among seagulls

6 Likes

One from a year ago. How time flies!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: The Great Big Non-Drone Video Thread