The Daily Video Thread

Super video, I’ve been thinking of this place for a visit for a while as it is decomissioned, saw an urban explorer visit on youtube earlier this week. Once lockdown is lifted and I head down to Burton to visit my mum I might pay a visit (when its also warmer!). Vernons folly is another place but its very close to Sudbury Prison :worried:

1 Like

@kvetner

Oh… Excellent… absolutely Excellent.
Great flying, Great editing, and I liked the music, Great choice
:clap: :clap: :clap: :smile:

1 Like

My 2nd Mini 2 Video, some improvements, still lots to work on!! by the 20th or so should be there :joy:

4 Likes

Good job - my 1 critique (and I am no experrt by any stretch of the imagination) is that long drawn out shots over the ground dont hold interest.

I am a great beleiver in keeoping your drone movement shots to aroun d 10 seconds and focus on what you want either via a ‘reveal’ type shot and adjust the speed for some bits …slooooowwww isnt aways good .

I also suspect this footage could do with some colour grading …it seems flat …

However no doubt it was a very smooth flight

2 Likes

Thanks for the input, I have reduced the length and my next learning curve is sorting the colouring!

1 Like

lots of good tutorials on youtube - Have a look at DroningOn channel - he did some stuff on this a while back (not sure its the same droningon as here as here but maybe it is)

1 Like

Its a good video nothing wrong with the speed one man’s poison is another man’s medicine human eye can only take so much info again I think its a good video

1 Like

Thanks John :+1:

1 Like

For a 2nd video carry on yes yout style may change which is fine as long as the quality doesnt

2 Likes

Sent the Mini2 out for some fresh air and a look around… :eyes:

3 Likes

Bewl Water, Kent

Beautiful place to fly and they encourage it there!

4 Likes

Warby Toll Bridge, 12pence to cross, free for a Mini 2 :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I think I will resurrect The Daily video Thread! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not that mine are any good, but here is one I did today :grin:

4 Likes

Sunrise at University of Birmingham this morning.

3 Likes

Seems about right - all the lights off in the Geology department (some weird “Earth Sciences” nomenclature these days. :man_shrugging:) … that lot will be waiting for the hangover to ease if they’ve maintained traditions, :+1:

The mill chimney at Milford.

2 Likes

It has taken all blooming night to put together 13 secs of video! Thirteen secs. I used to be able to do this so quickly! Anyway, I really wanted to join in but didn’t have much to show as still learning how to move. This was the tello.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYulqlRt-vL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Just after this we lost it. Sunblinded…and er, um, I was supposed to be watching and forgot and started playing with my dog. As you do. . Took two hours to find it. Then on the way home, lost it again! I don’t how these things happen \o/
So I bought a bag.

I even went theeough the pain of making a youtube channel . It was painful. My brian is fried! Bedtime
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9GlF-g1r-JDY8MSGML3LQ

1 Like

A quick YouTube Short this morning …

6 Likes

Taking advantage of this morning’s fog to emulate a flying through the clouds effect.

2 Likes

Hotel La Tour, Milton Keynes · Extensive structural glazing in the early morning sunrise

2 Likes