The Great Big GADC 6th Birthday and Treasure Hunt Challenge!

26. Birthday celebrations - host a party with at least five guests (and yourself). At least one guest must be a fellow GADC member - 2 points - You can advertise the meet with a post in here

• Bonus point for each person present holding a homemade GADC 6th Birthday Card (Drone Picture)
  • Bonus point for a GADC 6th Birthday Cake with six candles (Any Camera)
  • Bonus point for blowing out all six candles with the drone in one pass (Video from any source)
  • Bonus point for all participants lying on the ground forming a giant 6 (Drone Picture)

I claim 4 bonus points for:

• Everybody’s holding a homemade card, can’t buy these ones in WH Smith
  • Cake decorated by my wife Nadia, along with 4 flying drones (plus one that had an oopsie and would benefit from DJI Care Refresh) and a half dozen candles
  • Blowing out all candles in one pass, mobile phone video
  • Giant figure 6 created. All 6 participants are lying on the ground.

Cropped group photo with cards. Party host plus 10 GADC members plus wives. Bonus DJI Mini in shot.

Cake decorated with candles

Candles blown out by drone

Figure 6. Cropped not rotated. @Riccar @doctormako @DrDave @RestlessZombi @bmsleight @BadManners pictured

The South East England meet-up thread is: South East England Meet-up | Monday 28th August | Revised date
Thank you to everybody who attended (list in the thread). And a very special thank you to @bmsleight Brendan.

GADC Party and South East England meet-up, Hoo Kent
28 Aug 2023 DJI Mavic Air 2 aerial photos and mobile phone photo and video
I claim 6 points please

10 Likes