The Grey Arrows 3rd Annual Birthday Competition and Treasure Hunt

Somebody’s being keeping a tally :slight_smile:
I thought about it, but too damn lazy :smile: :smile:

1 Like

We have. It’s called “The Leader-board”.

:wink:

3 Likes

yer, but the breakdown of what each contributor has posted, and potential points still available, needs extra effort,
@kvetner did, I didn’t :frowning:

2 Likes

Seriously dude, I just looked at the leaderboard :joy:. Anyhow, must dash, got those final flights to plan :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Quickly taking down his project

2 Likes

REALLY???

It’s ALL in the leader-board that gets updated each time.

Every single entry for each entrant with links to their entries and the points/bonus points given!

2 Likes

Feel free to post your own version of said work

1 Like

I surrender …

… but i’ve really enjoyed the banter :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

But you were so close :grimacing::wink:

3 Likes

Consider it practise for winning next year
:grinning:

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I know when I’m beat :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

As long as you and @McSteamy2010 give me a fortnight heads start :thinking: :relieved: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Costing my car at HMRC rates for mileage I can say that the competition has cost me £9.91 per point. for travel alone.

Perhaps best not to dwell on the disastrous effect on my finances :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sure you can bill it out to a client :wink:

1 Like

???

Swelp me, guv. I’m a poor pensioner living on the scraps tossed me by a grudging government. I gave up having clients a long while ago - when I lost my youthful looks :frowning:

3 Likes

As an observer I wanted to say well done to all you guys - thoroughly enjoyable seeing how you managed to find so many from a difficult but clever list. The banter and “creeping” for extra points was a highlight - lol
I dread to think what my petrol bill might have been in finding some of them !!

3 Likes

Well this concludes my Treasure Hunt 2020.
24/25 items hunted down and found.

No thanks to the annoying ploughing comps all being cancelled reckon I could of had a full house.

Been an absolute blast though, some competitive ups and downs and apologies again for those (you know who you are) love ya really :kissing_heart: but have to say I’ve really enjoyed getting stuck into these.

Some great entries from some great guys. Respect to you all :facepunch:t3: and massive thanks to the @GADC_Committee for all the hard work put into it, and for all the shit you’ve been put through. :handshake:

I’d like to thank my mum for being there…
sorry I’ll stop now :joy::tired_face::man_facepalming:t4:

So…my final addition.
Stanton Drew Circles Bristol. Taken: 28/09/2020 for 1 point
Unfortunately no mention of The month this was gained. Been waiting for an email from the GBOR to give me the answer but useless like their site. :poop:

4 Likes

£285 :cry: :cry:

2 Likes

Whole heartedly agree, brilliant mixture of challenges, really enjoyed working through them.
The research was just as much fun as the flying.
:clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: to all the commitee

Cheers
Steve

5 Likes

And these are why this is such a fabulous group of people to be associated with !!
This “forum” is a breath of fresh air .

5 Likes