The never ending "I crashed my drone thread" šŸ”„

Video ?

There should be some somewhereā€¦

3 Likes

iFlight Chimera 7 forced landing - battery voltage fell off a cliff when battling a headwind. At least I avoided coming down on the golf driving range ! Drone totally undamaged apart from the Go Pro bent forwards ( hence view of the FPV camera at the end ) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pretty sure I should of made it

1 Like

Hope you avoided the water mate

Yeah. Stuck in the weeds 2 foot away. Winner!

2 Likes

Iā€™m done with 7" quads. Iā€™m done with effin inav on quads

What caused that Karl? That made me dizzy :face_with_spiral_eyes: lol

Fucking inav. Bag of shit. It did it in my back yard last week. Luckily missed all the cars out the front and the Irish were having a street party and didnā€™t give a shit

Is INav buggy? Or is it a setup problem? Cant you flash it with Betaflight?

I put bf on it and it was a peach. I donā€™t know really. But as the frame is f@cked, the parts will go into my 5" as its esc keeps overheating.
Oh and I totalled my plane and wing today :laughing:
The antenna tracker worked sweet though

Bad day at the office by the sounds of it lol At least the tracker worked :star_struck: Youre gonna have to be careful now or you wont have anything to fly at the Big Meet and youll have to borrow my camera ship :laughing:

Planes will be fixed tomorrow. @Steviegeek has 3 billion drones and planes for me to try anyway :grin:

1 Like

Im taking the Snail out for some test runs tomorrow so expect a crash post in here tomorrow evening :laughing:

The snail :rofl:

Thought it was more appropriate than Fireball :laughing:

Im sure itā€™ll scream

That looks like just hard yaw as oon as it came of the ground, donā€™t shout at me but, are you sure itā€™s not faulty motor, prop wrong or sticky TX pot ???

The way I look at it, if it flys ok on BF with stock, then flys off like this on inav stockā€¦

Yer but it used to fly, you sure itā€™s not any stick changes from your tracker testing like before?
Seems very strange, INAV isnā€™t usually this destructive :rofl: