Unable to connect Eachine E520S to Honor 10 Lite

Thanks

Try going on the Eachine website and see if they have a phone compatibility list.

Gonna try bugs or holy stone next

I thought your phone was the 10, sorry. Your phone does not support the 802.11 ac.

Go on youtube and look at captain drone’s channel. He does the top 10 under 200 doller entry zone review, its very informative.

1 Like

Seen it but it doesn’t say what phones work with what deones

Just to say I am really impressed by the help and support received.

Thanks all

1 Like

I use the iphone 6s which cost me £126 of ebay thats compatible and works well.If you just google which phones support 5Ghz or 802.11 ac that will give you an idea. Then just look for a cheap one. if your going to go with android I think the version has to be above 5 to support the app.

Your welcome.

My only solid advice is to buy a drone whereby can take your Honor device with you and try it on the drone.
If need be try several (you say drones direct, I presume is near you)
pick what you can afford, not necessarily the cheapest.
I have 4 x Sony Xperia phones and ALL of them work with all my drones.

1 Like

that would be near impossible , there are so many modal already , and more being released daily, you couldn’t keep up

How dull am I :slight_smile:

:speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Soon as I get a refund from amazon I’ll be on the hunt for a different drone. I may also upgrade to a Samsung s10+ or Huawei p30 pro

Hi,
Just check the spec of the phone before you commit.
You can use the link that was sent for the honor phone just put the make of the new phone in and search, should be on there.

1 Like

Might go for a hubsan c4… something that’s got GPS built into the remote controlled that bypasses the need for a mobile phone

Unless you go for an iPhone, only 2 a year then

My first drone was the H501S X4, only drawback is it has a fixed camera with no stabilisation. Great little learner drone and now my grandson is learning to fly with it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hubsan-H501S-BRUSHELESS-Quadcopter-Automatic/dp/B01N6NX01J/ref=sr_1_2?crid=E1IKF9XJ926Q&keywords=h501s&qid=1583094412&sprefix=h501s%2Caps%2C156&sr=8-2

Extra batteries can be had off Amazon for around £12 each. I’ve got 4 Fytoo batteries and they’ve consistently given flights of at least 15 mins. Quick search and parts still seem available if needed.

2 Likes

Seems perfect, what sort of range and speeds could it achieve

I’ve flown it up to 400’ AGL and still had good video feed (keep the top of the transmitter pointed at the drone). As to range I believe the spec says 300m, but to be honest you’ll loose VLOS well before then. Speed wise I would say >30mph. Will admit that after a year of flying the Hubsan wanted more so did a mega upgrade to a Yuneec Typhoon H. Its S16 controller has a built in 7" touch screen.

4 Likes