Virtual FPV Meet

I don’t / didn’t have a controller Steve, was just switching between player views everytime someone stacked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was part of the video that made me laugh when you were scrolling through the players and everyone was crashed in one place or another :laughing: I love FPV quads :grin:

Im pretty sure you can use a PlayStation controller on some of the sims. I could be wrong as I cant use sims myself as my laptop is so shite but Im sure one of the other guys will point out if Im wrong lol0

I feel your pain Karl, thats what my whole weeks been like :confused:

Well, it looks like my TX12 is goosed - stuck on full left-hand roll. Wasn’t expecting any casualties in a sim session. :sob:

Man this fpv lark throws up some curve balls Jez :exploding_head:

My turn for beer & telly, I think. Worry about FPV shit tomorrow. :laughing:

Nice easy fix at least.

Now, assuming I’m going to do the whoop thing over winter, do I get more batteries for the Nanohawk or go all in on a Mobula/Moblite 6? :thinking: (Says mister “I don’t need any more quads”.)

1 Like

These are the words that always come back to haunt probably all of us FPV’ers.
Black Friday deals are incoming :joy:

1 Like

In this case, I’ve been window-shopping and there’s not much difference between the Mobula 6 and the Nanohawk, so I’m good. :grin: For now.

1 Like

Calling @group-fpv (& @clinkadink & @gregsblade - join the group already :wink:)

Anyone up for some more online shenanigans this evening? Same time: 7.30-8.00ish We can maybe give LiftOff a go for those who don’t Velocidrone.

Discord: GADC FPV

Listening to @Yith shouting “Oh fucking hell !” every three minutes is quite entertaining :rofl:

2 Likes

Who doesn’t velocidrone?! Pffft. £20 for the game + the micro set. Micros are easier. TBH quite easy with each, though I think @yith and @Brengun won’t have 2 copies of Liftoff?

Should try a real life session with him and @Brengun :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

No we don’t… We do have two copies of Velocidrone though…

Obviously I have Tourette’s. It’s nothing to do with me crashing into stuff all the time…

Really enjoyed tonight. So much so, I went and got @Earwig s track and made a little video. The screen recording made it a little laggier so the flying wasn’t as good (esp that first lap), but here is the excellent work he did making a track around Willington!!

4 Likes

that old chesnut :rofl:

1 Like

Anyone up for a session this evening?

1 Like

What time?

Tired from work. Dog has trashed my kitchen looking for food, and got to blow another grand getting the vet to chop off some more cancer lumps from her. So just chilling out :rofl: