VOTE NOW FPV Trick Competition - Rubik's Cube 9/10/22 to 6/11/22

Pretty good place to attempt, without the chance of sideways wind blasts screwing it up.

I just actually looked at this properly and realised I have no clue at all where this is!

Rufford colliery, just outside Mansfield.

1 Like

Is it worth a visit?

It would be a decent place for flying wings & Planes - huge open space

2 Likes

Looks like you could get bikes on there as well… do some chasing?

1 Like

Massive space. I flew there when the fpv festival was up the road last year.

I fancy going again. Would be a good place for a meet

:point_up_2:t2: This.

You could, but there are warning signs all over prohibiting motor vehicles and threatening confiscation if caught.

Public around?

From the day. :slight_smile:

There were a few passers by when I was there last. Wasn’t the best day mind, cold and windy. I only stopped because it is directly on my route for taking my son to Lincoln.

2 Likes

I was thinking push-bike

Ahh. :rofl:

I have a mate with RC cars. It does sort of need something to add a bit of interest for FPVers.

RC cars would also be good

Time to charge the old girl up?!

1 Like

First prize goes to @notveryprettyboy.

Karl. Firstly, well done, even though your effort was, quite frankly

QuickSevereCat-max-1mb

Anyway. You get to choose the next trick.

Bear in mind, this trick will run into the new year. So feel free to make it a toughie

3 Likes

Thank you all who voted for me. The next trick is the grind. Never tried it, but would love to learn it

Same here, guess I should get at least one quad repaired and give it a try :grimacing:

Is this The Grind? Anyone got any skids for the DJI FPV:-)

1 Like

Well done @notveryprettyboy , only time I’ve not voted for you recently too (as your mandatory “landing” wasn’t in there), But pulling it off inside the towers, excellent work. Shame we didn’t get more time to do that myself!

The grind… Oh well out of this one :wink: