Water recovery systems

Cheers Dave! :+1::grin:

Are Drone parachutes a thing? :joy:

2 Likes

Land is harder to hit than water … and you don’t use a parachute over land, do you. :wink:

Remember - your M2P has no idea that it’s over water - only you do. :wink:

1 Like

LOL…very true, it was just so hard to concentrate with my knees knocking together so violently :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I do most my flights over water .
I get nobody bothering me with airport shit and I do enjoy the additional flow of adrenaline .

2 Likes

Yes :blush:

https://www.marsparachutes.com

1 Like

Mmmmm… a soft landing before drowning.
Think I’d rather not delay certain death. Why prolong the pain ? :wink:

1 Like

LOL! I think I agree.

“Fuck it!” Wheeeee… splash!

is better than

“Fuck it!” “Oh no!” “Oh fuckity-fuck fuckity fuckity fuckity fuck!” - for 5 minutes before … an almost silent “splish!”.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Then you watch the parachute on the water for another 30 seconds before the down pulls it down . Even more fuckity fucks to go though.
:laughing:

1 Like

Naaah … you can’t fuckity-fuck as you swim like buggery! :wink:

1 Like

Or fit one of these.

So … a parashute (condom) and a geterbach (dildo) = happy times .

1 Like

7 mins before it deploys if ya drone goes in the waves or something like the thames it will be a long way from where it went in and chances of finding that little yellow thing are gona be pretty long

Just split this to a new thread :+1:t2:

I didn’t invent it or have any intentions of buying it.
I just thought I’d share.

1 Like

:rofl:

Whaaaaat???!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

some of the drones we’ve had out have had parachutes on them specially if they are over london or houses

3 Likes

How come you’re allowed to fly over London and I’m not? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Now that I’ve had my eyes opened to blummin parachutes for drones they make a hell of a lot of sense.

Must be an almost 1st option when flying in built up areas. A pretty good solution.

Have you ever had to ‘pull the cord’ ?

Sadly I don’t get to fly them well not at the moment anyway I just work on films we have loads of dif firms out flying some really great with over 60 grands worth some turn up with a phantom average turn up with an inspire or matrice

1 Like