What android tablet are your guys using

Just found an ideal tablet for drones 8" Lenovo Tab 4 plus (£170) I bought it for the inspire as others couldn’t handled the video throughput . This is octo core running at 2Ghz and the screen is bright and vibrant and no problems with stuttering video

2 Likes

Useful info, Thanks Chris! :+1:

Just wondering how you’re getting on with the M3 Lite - I was reading that it uses a slower processor than the “standard” version, have you found cpu power to be an issue?

Thanks!

As in the title I am looking for an 8" tablet for purely using with the drone. I have been using an asus zenpad but as the buttons are on the horizontals so every now and then they catch on the holder which is irritating . The only way of avoiding is to place the tablet off centre which is not that good either!

Thanks

Dave

Moved your post to one of the (too many) almost identical threads.

Also look at …

Best Android tablet to use with Mavic Pro or Mavic 2?

Cheap Android tablet recommendations?

2 Likes

thanks. As there are so many it must be an important topic :grinning:

1 Like

I’m using an Huawei Media tab. Can’t go wrong for the price.

Thanks @scullninio it seems the options are endless as is the number of threads on the topic!

Can I ask the question another way My current tablet has the on/off and volume buttons on the long sides, these catch on the tablet holder. Has anyone got a tablet holder where the pieces securing the tablet are on the short verticals (if you know what I mean)?

Yeah I know what you mean, I’ve got a tablet holder for mine, but I’ve gota have the tablet off centre as my buttons are the same. It’s no major issue mind. :+1:

1 Like

Can I ask which one you are using please. How does it work with the DJI app and which “app” are you using (I’m using the DJI Fly app)?

I’m using the huawei M3 8inch tablet. Works spot on with dji GO4 app.

Im using an Asus 8" with the DJI go 4. Its no longer available but it works well.

Thanks everyone, very useful. I’m still holding out for someone using a tablet with the DJI Fly app to chip in with a recommendation. I have started to hear stories of Android tablets that work just fine until a DJI firmware and than the app stops working. Again, this seems to be specific to Android devices.

1 Like