What’s new from DJI

Is that a 3d printed drone,cool,would love it if someone could print me one,and i would happily pay them to do so !!!

What is that Dave?

Gimbal mount looks identical to the Zenmuse range :thinking:

I think it’s basically like a seriously hi-tech video camera … with the lens mounted on a gimbal. Makes a lot of sense, actually.

1 Like

Problem i see,is gonna be its price tag,you can bet it wont be cheap,prob way more then a decent new drone !!:wink::wink:

2 Likes

Oh - indeed - definitely a pro product. Top end!

1 Like

Well,guess that counts me out then!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I meant, does it have a name / model number? :blush:

I don’t know if this is real, concept, leaked, etc. Looks like a compact Ronin!

It’s “sometime soon”, I believe.

Not so compact. I think it’s far more expensive than Ronin … that you put your own camera in it.

The body of this looks like the body of a top end pro video camera … with all the knobs and buttons to correct anything and everything … but they just moved the lens onto a gimbal.

Effectively, it’s looks to be a far bigger and more sophisticated camera than you could ever mount on a Ronin. So several steps up.

Possible lack of a standard interchangeable lens system used in Pro would appear to be a limitation.

Just seen a couple of articles about me DJI products

a new mini drone

Plus a new Osmo mobile 3

And a DJI medium format camera (Hasselblad)

So lots to choose from!

Just watched the video, looks like they’re launching a 3D printer…

1 Like

Never saw that coming!

Some more info & specs about the new drone on this site New photos, specs emerge for DJI's ‘Mavic Mini’ drone rumored to be released tomorrow: Digital Photography Review
May or may not be accurate though.

Osmo mobile 3?

1 Like

Yep Osmo mobile 3 wins! Starting at £99 Seems quite well pitched for price point.

1 Like

Damn damn damn. Recent Osmo Mobile 2 purchase regret.

1 Like

I’ll take it off you for a tenner? :wink:

2 Likes

Ha - I may end up taking the hit and selling up, but I will probably want a little more than that if possible :slight_smile: - the bulkiness is the major negative about the 2 (plus it looks like a gun when in a case).

Noticed in the video the bottom of the phone isn’t pushed up against the mount either, so makes it more practical to keep it plugged in while in use.

2 Likes

Seems you can also charge your phone with cable direct from the OM3 handle.

Are you pleased with the 2 generally, been tempted by a gimbal for some time now and this may make me take the leap!

1 Like

Not tempted by the Osmo Pocket?

I’m not really on the market for either … not sure which I’d go for if I were. A lot of pros/cons to balance.