What sort of prizes would you like to see? šŸ¤”

First, I hope you are making money on the draws. Not interested in the numbers, as long as itā€™s not loss making.

The ticket price should be reflected in the prize, part of your mystical sauce ingredients with a higher ticket price for higher value prizes.

Prizes should be GADC related thatā€™s not restricted to one group, for example goggles wouldnā€™t interest me but a drone, mobile phone, tablet, NT membership, etc would. Additional small prizes, such as merchandise you already sell, I think would attract more interest and maybe review the merchandise, GADC branded TOAL pad is a good example.

1 Like

Agree :clap:

Agree again, but this means more work for the organisers, packing and shipping out more parcels each month :man_shrugging:

I understand that but thought the merch store was something like an affiliate scheme, select the items to sell, add the branding and the store does the rest with commission payments to GADC.

Editing Software - Luts Packs - Paid Drone Training / Qualification Courses.
Regards
Nigel G

Possibly a half decent laptop capable of video editing.

3 Likes

A PC tower capable of fast video editing (gaming) and a subscription to a decent editor.

DJI potato :potato: or similar would be good :+1:t3:

Should try a 5 inch 6S mate, they great, esp. with vistas :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Hmmmm heard those vistas are over rated :wink:

1 Like

Get on the OG air unit - one for sale on the site currently

1 Like

I like latest DJI drones as prizes, maybe mini Ā£1 or 2 draws in between the big draws.

A midweek draw ?

accessories that compliment all drones like chargers or power banks even cases which winner can have a choice for there drone of choice to a certain amount.

Even entryā€™s to big draw, say maximum tickets of 100 tickets to win 10 entryā€™s in big draw at Ā£1 and draw only be done when 60% tickets sold.

On all small draws make it certain amount of tickets to cover prize and profit to the GADC and also more expensive prizes entry feeā€™s a wee bit more and keep the tickets amount low as myself I like the better odds :+1: obviously maximum amount each member allowed to buy otherwise bargain prizes for whoā€™s quickest to buy all :rofl:

Random thoughts :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I would mate only Iā€™ve spent a bomb last few weeks bloody arc cars a few bits for drones new running trainers :exploding_head:and I still have my daughterā€™s wedding to pay yet :sob:

1 Like

Iā€™m the same mate. Would snap it up but have bought quite a bit of late and now gotta find a camera for my daughter.

Never ends

How about an Autel drone?

2 Likes

Given DJIā€™s recent antics thatā€™d probably be quite popular :smiley:

But you arenā€™t allowed to enter, Rich. :rofl:

1 Like

Hereā€™s a thought for a new comp, we all seem to already have drones, thus our memberships.
Why not do a comp for a MacBook Pro with a subscription for some real world photo video editing software, or even a power house Windows Laptop.
I am sure many of us would love a decent Laptop/MacBook with a really good Video Editor, just a thought, I know you did one for a Mac and Laptop before, but I mean a powerhouse comp, Iā€™m more than happy to pay more for tickets :slight_smile:

1 Like

You missed Comp #6?

Iā€™d imagine software is too restrictive ā€¦ people have their own preferences ā€¦ so if you offered FCP ā€¦ none of the Windows people would buy tickets, etc.

Oh - and the winner had the drone, not the computers.

Yeah saw it, I would enter any comps, was just an idea

Not all can afford the latest and greatest, so even those with drones will still be interested.