Where exactly are the M2P/M2Z flight logs kept?

Ah well at least you tried.

Does it come with a 12 month warranty through them since it was advertised as new?

Nope, just the remaining 20 months DJI warranty, which I have checked with DJI. Although I think the chance of DJI admitting any manufacturing fault is very, very slim indeed, so itā€™s probably worthless.

Well,at least it seem s to fly ok,but to be honest the fact that this was drones direct does not surprise meā€¦:wink::wink:

Would surprise you mate.
They are actually not to bad. When the flight logs show a malfunction they generally replace it.

Oh thatā€™s good to know. When I had a faulty battery clip on me Mavic Air, I got nowhere with them.

So i downloaded some of my flight records at the end of last year as i thought would be easier to transfer to my flight logs on excel.
tried to open them and they wonā€™t,

1. how do you open them.
  2. what do you guys do to transfer flight logs

You have the M2P ā€¦ as far as Iā€™m aware nobody has cracked them.

The only logs available to you are the .txt files from your device.

bugger!!

after i downloaded them they disappeared from the logs on the smarty controller so the downloaded files is the only one. If thatā€™s true whatā€™s the point in offering download?

Iā€™ll have a look on dji site

The point is that DJI can ask for them, and analyse them, in the case that you have a dead/fly-away drone.

Having helped several people analyse logs, Iā€™ve looked into this many times, and DJI wonā€™t be the source of any info ā€¦ since they donā€™t want you looking at them (hence the encryption!).

Other, far more clever people that I, have been trying to decrypt them ā€¦ and last time I looked this hadnā€™t been achieved.

What is available (from the .txt files) can be found in this thread.

Also, Where exactly are the M2P/M2Z flight logs kept? is relevant to the M2P/M2Z.

2 Likes

Moved your posts over to that second link ā€¦ since really the same topic.

1 Like