Willington Power Station MEET-UP on 1st January 2020

Great meetup guys,love it,wish i could of made it,on the way back from Derby… If you do this meet again i will defo try to get a day or two off to attend,that is if you will have me!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t waste it, I’ll remove the bad cell and find a use for the smaller pack.
REUSE, REUSE, REUSE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

'cos we will
Doing it again in the summer :smiley:
Steve

1 Like

“Does anyone have any bolts? I think that crash sheared off a bolt.”

“No, all I can see are a bunch of nuts.”

4 Likes

No point mate. The remaining cells are no use to me and lipos are a consumable so will just get more

Oh go on then, one more:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get home tomorrow and process all my footage from the past couple of days.

2 Likes

Thank you to @Steviegeek for egging me on! :thinking: The gap was smaller than I thought. Ended up with a bent prop, a loose prop, ejected battery and a loose ground wire. But she flies again! I should of re armed it, but didn’t think. And I was too busy watching the sparks on the way down from the titanium arms on the brickwork.

7 Likes

Oooops Sorry Karl :smiley:
Glad it’s back flying though :+1:
Steve

Video now up in The Daily Video Thread - #57 by kvetner

mines up now too The Daily Video Thread - #59 it’s a bit long, but tough, :joy:

1 Like

If I had DJI Goggles, I might have seen this…

4 Likes

Done my edit. (I need to upgrade my pc to do things better.)
The funny thing is, I am ok flying high FPV. But when there is an obstacle high up, and as I’m absolutely terrified of heights, I feel like I will fall over and I panic. I went upside down on top of the towers to dive it at one point, but chickened out because I feel I am really upside down. Scary to me, but exciting too. And I was sitting down!

3 Likes

I remember far more crashing than I’m seeing so far in these videos :thinking: :grin:

2 Likes

I do have some videos of ‘walks of shame’

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve been tempted to fly my mavic over them down there. I’ve done transporter and Newport Bridge, bottled out with the cooling dm towers.

You should be OK
They don’t usually move :joy::rofl:
LOL
Steve :slightly_smiling_face: