Willington Power Towers - Saturday 2nd April

I should be able to make 12pm easily.

1 Like

Hi all, thanks for the invite @Earwig but we can’t make it, i am at work in the morning & then off up to Macclesfield to look at a cheap drone. thanks again hope to c u soon. Jon&Denise :man_mage: :owl:

No worries. Out of interest what you looking at? Might be worth us having any comments? Macc is where I’m flying Sunday :slight_smile:

Im up for it and 12 sounds good to me :+1:t2

Bit of an heads up though, it might be for the best if you stay away from the 1st tower and setup on the corner of the 3rd tower as I had a argument with the farmer when I was down there last Sat :triumph:

He asked me to leave and started quoting H&S bo~~ocks to me, like I don’t hear enough of that at work :exploding_head:

so I just moved over to the corner one where he couldn’t see/speak to me…

2 Likes

Didn’t we have similar issues last year when I first met up with you. He was nudge nudge wink wink “look I’ve said my bit” (and unsaid was carry on but you understand)

He probably was but I think he’s up the anti now, it might be that more people are using the towers now the farm has shut down …

My lad is playing a match tomorrow at 3 so cant come. Sorry guys

Just a eachine so i can bash it to bits. LOL :man_mage: :owl:

Sounds good. Do we have a post code?

Park here 52.854263, -1.541917

There’s a gap in the fence here

2 Likes

Morning, thanks for this, it’s brilliant. Unfortunately something has cropped up so I won’t be able to come now :cry: I’m sorry. Hope you all have a great day. Cheers

Well just a weather update, its blue skies and zero wind so great for flying those tiny whoops and a like :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Just on my way now :+1:t3:

Hmm…

Do it Jez. I’m in lol

How u got in ??

Im out side

1 Like

You guys managed to get in ok or have they fenced everyone out?

Well, there’s my minute of fun. :laughing:

Given that absolutely everything went at the same time I suspect it’s a dodgy XT connector. To be fair, it is damaged, but I thought it was holding firm. I guess not.

On the positive side, I have salvaged the Thumb Cam, although I’ll need a new SD cover and one of the lugs that holds the ND filter on has snapped off, so that falls off at the slightest provocation. At least my case will hold it on, as long as I’m not smashing it into concrete from 7m up. :person_facepalming:

I’m too brassed off to start trying to fix up all my broken quads right now. I’m going to vent my frustration on digital adversaries instead. :running_man: :gun: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

At least you got your Thumb back ok :+1:t2: So does that mean all your quads are on the A+E bench now Jez?