Willington Power Towers - Saturday 2nd April

Just been double checking and its advised you don’t fly near here, there’s a nature reserve and power generators and sub stations.

I used to go cycling around there quite frequently. The last time I was in the area there were still bits of The American Adventure to be seen. That should tell you how long ago that was. :laughing:

I’ll probably give it a miss today anyway. I need to regroup, and there’s other things I ought to be doing, too. :slight_smile:

No problem. I’m feeling bit rough this morning anyway. Let me know when it’s convenient for you and maybe we can meet up then. Cheers

Go it and replied…

1 Like

How about 10th-12th June? :grin:

It’s a bit of a way off but yes, sure, the weather should be good. I’ll put it in my calendar :flying_saucer:

I was referring to this:

1 Like

Sounds a great idea. Thanks

Motors are all pretty good. No real vibrations when running them up.

The problem was the camera lens. The focus ring lock was not tight enough. Sorted it and no jello at all now :slight_smile:

YAY! I’m invited!

Having destroyed half my Nazgul yesterday iv managed to rebuild apart from the Vifly buzzer as itripped the plug off it…

Iv managed to solder to whats left i just need to test hence any ideas ??. Would it be so simple as hooking up to a 9v battery :battery:to it…

If so i get the power and ground but theirs another wire which i assume is like a switch wire so would this go to the power also??.

I believe that wire is pulled to ground to make the buzzer buzz.

5V will be the voltage you want. 9V may break it.

1 Like

Correct :+1:

Correct again :+1:
Cheers @Yith

Your just over 1 3/4hrs from me, your planning tomorrow right?

Huh?

This was last month?

Lol its just come through now

There’s an extra grey arrows challenge now in place at Willington…

angle grinder ???