YouTube and Mavic 3 videos 5.1k - 4k

ozone not it will just default to the max it can cope with

It’s offering 2880p and, in a very stuttering manner, it’s playing it. But it can’t manage Stats for Nerds at the same time. :rofl:

1 Like

ive just uploaded 5.1K VIDEO STRAIGHT FROM SC CARD, will take its time before it shows 5k or even 4k on youtube ive set the video to private for now , but will open it once its fully 5k if it does

Sure you’re not interested by now :grin: but if somebody else stumbles on this thread, I understand Safari (native to MacOS) on my MacBook Pro does 1080p max on YouTube website, but I could get higher resolution in Chrome (not downloading it).

Anyways, congrats to the two of you for having a drone capable of recording hi res video, and screens capable to play it back. :clap:

2 Likes

I don’t have a screen better than 1080p … just forced it from settings.

i can view the nerds part on my tv but cant find it on my youtube app on my pc

Right click the video when it’s playing.

1 Like

Try again lol

From my pc version of youtube

1 Like

once the video from the sd card is uploaded and viewing in 5k or 4k i will let you know and post it

neither was cheap, but the quality is superb, my tv is 65" samsung 8k Qled the only thing that beats it is LG Oled which is individual lights and not a backlight.

The test video I am uploading to youtube just now ,properties are attached

Strange aspect ratio … not 16:9. I wonder if that’s part of your problem?

1 Like

If you use 16:9 settings it’s doesn’t use the full sensor on the drone .that’s the reason for that ozone os dji doesn’t tell you that

That I understand … but to use all of a 16:9 screen you are going to lose something somewhere so the extra width is almost unusable.

On a 8k tv you don’t see any loss

Not quality - but either you lose part of the image width or you have bars at the top/bottom. Can’t have it all.

It’s full screen on my tv no borders. If I did 16:9 I would get borders

Then it has to be stretched. Something has to give if you play something that’s not 16:9 on a 16:9 screen.

You know more than me ozone. But I have no complaints when viewing

I know you won’t see
Quality 5.1k video not set at 16.9