Back pack, rucksack, hard case and soft-case recommendations

Do you need an observer to carry it for you?

1 Like

Yes, my 13 old lad earns his keep :joy:

2 Likes

Hi, Has anybody found a case that will hold a Taranis X9D with a Crossfire module and diamond antenna fitted?
Thank you
Steve
:slightly_smiling_face:

what are you thanking me for?

:smile:

I bought the 350 just have a small dslr camera and a mavic pro so glad seen this picture as has put my mind to rest about space even if/when I buy a mini I know it’s going to hold everything nicely. Just wondering how bulky is the bag mate?

1 Like

I have the Lowepro Pro Runner 450AW for my photo gear, could easily fit your needs and is the same size as the Pro Tactic like @clinkadink has.
There are a few on eBay due to end soon at a fraction of the price.

lowepro pro runner 450 aw | eBay

2 Likes

I have the 450, not the 350. Though I did initially buy the 350, however it was too small for me. But then I have 3 drones and camera kit. For one drone and camera kit it will be fine, especially if it’s a small DSLR.

You can see the difference in size here.

For a more in depth comparison, see here:

3 Likes

Cheers that’s helped a lot and put my mind to rest with things fitting.

1 Like

I just picked up one of these that might suit you. I was getting fed up with removing my Tracer antenna before putting the TX16 back in it’s case. At a push I can fit my goggles in there too if I fancy going lightweight, otherwise I use the foam blocks to pad it out

edit: ah just seen it’s out of stock, sorry. I only got mine a week or two back.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll certainly check it out.
I can wait for stock to come back in, no desperate rush for the right thing :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Nice case Gary…

Anyone have any good DJI goggles cases recommendations?

Ive been looking at this, just need one to match for the FPV itself

1 Like

I recently got the Mini 2 fly more combo and have decided to use it with a Mini iPad 4 tablet. However, the DJI combo bag is too tight to accommodate the iPad as well as the drone, controller, and batteries.
Looking for recommendations on a suitable replacement bag? TIA.

Hi @royks I’ve moved your post here, loads of info on a commonly asked question ;o) good luck in your search

Thank You.

@milkmanchris

I was able to find a suitable one from Amazon. I intended to share the link but its now no longer available. However, they have plenty of similar alternatives.

Bought the 450 yesterday and it’s just arrived. It’s not as big as I was expecting, which is great, but it’s certainly plenty big enough. I was concerned it was going to be absolutely huge, which it isn’t. I think it’s probably about the right size.

One thing I can’t praise Lowepro enough for is making the waist strap removable! I can’t believe it, they must have been listening to me whinging about that for years now.

So I’ve got a Lowepro Droneguard BP250 for sale now! Anyone? I’ll stick it in the for sale forum. Great bag that has been fine for just my M2P but I want to start bringing my DSLR with me too.

1 Like

I’ve messaged you about the BP 250 fella (assumption on my part :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Just seen this one on FB looks the muts

Not sure how reliable the seller is just wanted to share the bag design.

Link to FB page

1 Like

Just ordered this from Amazon the Lowepro BP250 Droneguard at £70.18 Be quick as the price is bound to go up. One of the best bags especially for the Mavic pro /2 or other drones and thats less than secondhand prices on Ebay.

2 Likes