Breaking the speed limit - How fast is your drone? Find out on our leaderboard!

Haha actually after checking the data on the end of flight OSD, surprisingly it was only drawing 106A max which those 6s 130C batteries should handle fine. They were warm after the flights though lol

Cheers Howard :+1:t2: that was a really difficult target you set mate. I know you like a new build so Im sure youll be having a crack at claiming it back soon :star_struck:

2 Likes

I might try 8s for next years Big Meet and see if it can give Maverick a run for his money Steve :laughing:

Just ran it passes her Deano

- Find & Share on GIPHY

Sound barrier here we come :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The theoretical tip speed of the props on my Snail quad is 767mph which is just over Mach 1 :astonished: lol although in real world environment it wont really reach that speed but will still be ridiculously fast

1 Like

It’s a self build quad isn’t out Steve? @SirGunner

Bloody fast and noisy :clap::clap:

1 Like

Yes Steve, self built with blood, sweat and tears mate :grin:

bull-calling

Just joking :grin:

You can have a go next time Karl and you can feel how fast it is yourself, but only on 5s, dont want you breaking my record with my own quad :rofl:

Leaderboard updated - Speed-freak Badge awarded.

2 Likes

Thats awesome thanks guys! The Speedfreak badge is the one badge Ive wanted since I joined. Really chuffed with that :star_struck:

3 Likes

Just wait… @clinkadink will start with a supersonic fpv run next week then get faster!!

Chris’s Mini 2 record is probably the most impressive on the board. Im sure he will be up there with his fpv gear soon too :star_struck:

1 Like

I was going to put my Mini2 in the back of SWMBOs Golf cab and floor it to get a good speed record going but

A. I don’t think her car is fast enough
B. I can’t afford the points on my licence

1 Like

Might be a little suspect when the AirData shows you ‘flying’ +100 up the motorway :rofl:

1 Like

and with little current draw :laughing:

2 Likes

Maybe Ken’s drone on a pole would help …

Jun 21st, 2022 09:37PM | General / Overview | DJI Fly log 1.0.1

3 Likes

Drawing boobs in the sky? How immature!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes