Chernobyl Drone Flying Trip 2023

Even if it crashes, its only a tenner :joy:

1 Like

My over half says the same, for me it’s short-haul so it doesn’t bother me that much!

1 Like

Whats so bad about them?

Taking several hundred quid off me for flights to Barcelona, and then refusing to give it back when they cancelled the flights in early lockdown 2020. They did eventually, but it was too painful to want to give them money ever again.

It’s a bit like using one of them Mega buses, it is not an enjoyable flight, even if you have paid the premium plus :scream:

1 Like

They’re not so bad if you pay the supplement for an inside seat …

2 Likes

I have had to take the internal flight from Kiev to Ivano-Frankivsk on a number of occassions. Ryan Air is like an A380 in comparison. They have deck chairs for seats, there are oil splats on the side port holes and inflight entertainment is a boiled sweet.

That looks like something that belongs in a museum :open_mouth:

Welcome to Ukraine :wink:

1 Like

Always happy to help someone across to the dark side.

It’s true what they say though. Once you fly FPV you’ll not go back :grin:

1 Like

Somebody say RyanAir ??? ,

Ryanair logo

I did a bit of “googling” earlier to learn more about some of these trips.

The idea was to learn more about what to expect and understand restrictions on flying.

I found this site ChernobylPhoto.com to be interesting particularly this bit…

“Women – if they are not pregnant – are also safe to visit the Chernobyl Zone. There are many women working in the Chernobyl power plant and a majority of the official guides in Chernobyl are young attractive women.”

looking for new husbands …

2 Likes

Corected for you :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m interested

1 Like

Thanks mate - not sure which bit I got wrong as the quote was copied directly from here - https://chernobylphoto.com/faq/

Can just see the dji fpv screaming around there !! :star_struck:

1 Like

Answers I’ve had back today.

Question:
Are we limited to battery quanties:
In Chernobyl no, take as many as you like, however check the airlines restrictions.

Question: Can I take multiple drones:
No limit to drone quanities enterting Chernoble, But again check with airlines.
They will all need to be on the permit though. (serial numbers to all req)

1 Like

Noob FPV question for you guys…

Do your self builds have serial numbers? Just wondering how these would work if you took them over.

They do if you tippex them onto the frame :grin:

1 Like