Chernobyl Drone Flying Trip 2023

I can’t see a visible serial number - I wonder if they mean an operator ID number?

1 Like

I don’t think they mean Operator ID as this would be the same on all your drones. I don’t see how they can check if you put stickers with random serial numbers on each one :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve already run this past the Mrs and unless anything drastic happens between now and the trip I’m in :star_struck:
She gutted though as She wants to go too but She works at a school and can’t take time off during term time. Does it make me an arsehole that I’m ok with this? :grin:

:joy: Not even slightly :rofl:

I can check but I would of thought serial numbers. OP-ID’s can be removed so they will need something more substantial.

1 Like

I’ve just checked all of my fpv drones and cannot see any visible serial numbers on any.
That’s self builds and BNF’s - I’d guess the rules that they have in place are more for DJI types rather than the FPV community.

2 Likes

Asking the question :+1:

1 Like

Is this open to anyone Steve? Or just for GADC members?

2 Likes

I don’t have an issue if you want to bring a friend mate. :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

I know another fpv’r that might be interested so thought I would check with you first just incase :+1:t2:

1 Like

Question: Can I do anything I like
Yes, sure, just bring enough dollars.

The Hotels are cheap as chips as well :joy:

https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/entity/ChoI6OCJ4qyF8L7rARoNL2cvMTFjMHhkZDh0eBAB?tcfs=EisKCS9tLzAyc24zNBIES3lpdhoYCgoyMDIxLTExLTE1EgoyMDIxLTExLTIyGAFCA0dCUFIA&rp=SAU%3D&hl=en-US&sa=X&ved=0CAAQ5JsGahcKEwiQlpyMiJH0AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQDw&utm_campaign=sharing&utm_medium=link&utm_source=htls&ts=CAESBAoCCAMaLQoPEgsKCS9tLzAyc24zNBoAEhoSFAoHCOUPEAsYDxIHCOUPEAsYFhgHMgIQACoLCgcoCzoDR0JQGgA

If you don’t mind a Dormitory :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Be ok. We can have a poker night :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah whoever loses the night before has to walk into the danger zone to retrieve everyone else’s crashed quads :joy:

3 Likes

And wear a tutu skirt all-day :rofl:

2 Likes

It would be one up on the Big Meet Tutu, this Pink Tutu will glow in the dark too :wink:

1 Like

For sure

1 Like

Utter bastard of a company, 3 times in the lockdown (I am a fool for going back to them) I’ve had to go down the Section 75 route for refunds from them, but sometimes they are the only reasonable option to get places.

Top tip with them NEVER NEVER ever book anything with them on anything other than a credit card

4 Likes

That a good plan, I’ll remember that. :ok_hand:

For a ruined land it sure looks beautiful.

2 Likes