Clips for Flytron Cree strobes - Mavic 2 - Mini 2 - Air 2

Surprised as to how long it will take to deliver.

Two weeks seems a long time these days.

Been just over a week, so hopefully towards the end of next week.

Now need to order for the Air 2.

Hi Ian.
Iā€™m afraid something must have gone wrong at Royal Mailā€™s end. I posted them on the 1st of April. I always dispatch the same day if itā€™s before 3 p.m. They usually arrive within 2 days.

Iā€™ve just posted another pair which will be collected tomorrow and you should get them in Mondayā€™s post.

Iā€™ll put a claim in to Royal Mail.

Cheers.
Andrew

Thanks Barry, much appreciated.

Royal Mail arenā€™t doing themselves any favours with so many couriers looking for business. Iā€™ve had a few things go amiss with Royal Mail and as much as I hate saying it, Yodel havenā€™t done a bad job with their recent deliveries. Even my Ā£2.50 landing pad (delivery inc) was delivered by Hermes when it would fit in an envelope.

Thanks.

However to be fair to them ebay also told me that it would take 2 weeks so I didnā€™t chase.

Keep up the good work

Iā€™ve tried to change that but itā€™s not possible. Itā€™s rubbish really. Lots of comments on the ebay forums about it. It should never take more than 3 days max, and Iā€™m in the Scottish Highlands! Cheers

Thanks Ian. I remember posting yours because I used to live fairly close to the Pethertons and I sometimes get a bit homesick. :cry:

I will be ordering two downfacing for the Air 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Andy,

A bit sooner than I originally planned but Iā€™ve just got the Mini2 so Iā€™ve just ordered a pair of downward facing brackets for it. Keep up the good work my friend.

1 Like

Hi Barry.
Iā€™ve just dispatched your Mini 2 clips.
Iā€™m afraid I just missed todayā€™s post, which goes at 12 (weā€™re in the middle of nowhere) but you should get them Friday or Saturday.
Happy flying.
Andrew

2 Likes

Many thank for the update Andrew. BTW the lights have just arrived - going to give them a go on the MA2 tonight

Got them this afternoon. Already tried - problem free. Feedback left on your Ebay site.

Thanks for letting me know Barry and thanks for the feedback.
Happy flying.
Andrew.

Just ordered a pair now Andrew! Cheers

Thanks Steve, just seen it. Theyā€™ll be in the post tomorrow a.m.

1 Like

So where is the best place to put one or two Cree strobes on a mini 2 guys if I buy holders?

These ones will only clip to the rear arms and face downwards or rear facing as well I believe. Click the link and have a look, you can get undercarriage ones as well but they obstruct the power button

Sorry I canā€™t see the link
am I looking in the wrong place?

@Mike-B please try a few searches, the results will always be found if they exist. Hereā€™s the thread youā€™re looking for: Where to attach Flytron Cree LED on a Mini 2 for best visibility

If we could keep this thread on topic please everyone.

Apologies Iā€™m still getting to grips with the forum rules etc