DJI (Mavic) Mini 2

Jessops have 5% off plus 12 months free credit but I think that’s about it for now

Vouchercloud has or had a 10% voucher at Currys. Not sure if it is still on, but was yesterday.

1 Like

You could keep an eye out at DJI Drones Price Comparison, Compare Prices And Save Now!

2 Likes

@pao1os

What is the glitch you’re referring to? Not the gimbal dip?

@ianinlondon reference to this thread I’d guess:

Artefacts in 4K video on DJI Mini 2 - #26 by milkmanchris

Just read that thread now and updated the thread wiht my comments there (do’nt want a dual thread thing going). But so far can’t find that issue on mine…

1 Like

Not been to that site for a few years!

When I did sports photography (did Premier League / UEFA Cup Final) - I used to keep an eye out to save some money on the big lenses.

That’s correct.

Dulcificum…not a straight up discount, but I just bought Mini 2 flymore, £549, from Currys. My work has rewards system, so I used rewards points to buy Currys reloadable cards. That transaction carries 8% cashback. Gave the cards to my better half who is a member of various cashback sites. She used Top cashback to get about a fiver off. Probably saved enough to cover the cost of DJI Care Refresh.

1 Like

Good shout. I will keep an eye out for cashback and cc offers.

1 Like

Did the same with Argos, 6% off plus triple Nectar points which were worth a tenner :laughing:

Savings paid for my Refresh

2 Likes

Is it possible to save the raw files in panorama mode on the Mini 2? I forgot to try earlier but now it is dark so can’t test. (You may only be able to make this setting when in panorama mode and you can’t do that unless you are flying for some reason)

1 Like

Yes. The raw setting is separate for each photo mode so once in panorama mode, go into settings and change it. The DNG files sit alongside the jpg.

2 Likes

If shooting video on auto in 4K you have a choice of frame rates. 24.25 30.
Any one tried them all out?
What was the result and any recommendations as to which frame rate is best

1 Like

So, I’ve flown drones for years and have had an on and off relationship with them.

I’ve rediscovered the bug over the last few weeks and with the recent changes I’m considering something under the 250 limit as an alternative to my Mavic Pro.

Being from Yorkshire and seeing that I can get a lot more for my money with some of the mini 1 deals about right now - I’d be keen to understand if the extra £’s are worth spending?

Howard I’ve moved your post here, the question has been asked a lot.

For me Occusync on the M2 made it a no brainer, I sold the Mini for a 2 at launch

2 Likes

Thanks @milkmanchris. I’d not searched for this post so apologies!

Looks like I’m on the hunt for a MM2 !!

Just a shame BoJo is about to lock us up otherwise I’m not a million miles <20 from you for a demo ;o(

1 Like

I know. It’s a pain as I’m literally just next to DSA airport so it severely limits my flight time again!

At least its been a little quieter overhead ;o)

1 Like